ilovehim

~~ A few days later ~~

Ever since that stupid paparazzi took that picture of Corbyn and I, I've been getting more hate than normal from the fans. My Instagram comments are flooded with rude messages.

She's probably cheating to get back at Jack!!

Dang, cheating is awful enough.. but with CORBYN??

I used to love you Emily, you seemed so cool.. but wtf is this about you and Corbyn

I would treat jack better

Ugly AND unfaithful. LOL. Why are you still with her jack???

What a thot LOL this is honestly embarassing. Jack could do so much better

can she not break the band up please

Normally, I don't let comments like these to get to me, but for some reason, my feelings are extremely hurt. It's one thing to call me ugly, or whatever, but to insinuate that I cheated on Jack.. with one of his best friends?? It's disgusting and honesty disappointing. I quickly pull out my phone, and decide to make an Instagram post. I scroll through my photos and find a cute photo that Daniel took of Jack and I in Jack's bunk, with popcorn spilled all over us. I upload the photo and tag Jack. Captioning it:

When the media gets to me, and makes me really doubt myself, I just look by my side, and remember that I have the best boyfriend I could ask for. He makes me so happy, I hope I make him happy too. Oh yeah, and photo creds to Daniel for capturing Jack's messy eating habits.

I click post, and within seconds, likes are flooding in. Daniel leaves a comment.

FINALLY. SOMEONE GIVES ME PHOTO CREDS. WOW. I LOVE YOU.

I laugh at his comments, knowing that he takes so many pictures of all the guys, but they never give him credit. It's kind of a running joke among the boys. Within a few seconds, Jack also leaves a comment.

I'm so lucky to have you in my life, baby. You're my world :)) BTW you're going to have a really good night tonight!!!!

I look at Jack's comment, and wonder what he means by I'm going to have a "really good night tonight" I quickly open up a new text and message Jack. "Hey, where are you?" He replies almost instantly. "I'll be at the bus in 15 minutes. MWAH." I giggle at his response and decide to spend the next few minutes looking at my comments.

SEE. They are happy. Look how happy jack looks! You guys comment like you know everything about Emily but in reality none of us have actually met her. But you know who has? JACK. AND HE really likes her, so we should too! P.S. I love you and think you're beautiful!!!!

I like the comment and reply with 2 smiley faces, and 4 heart emojis.

SHE. IS. USING. HIM. FOR. FAME.

Wow way to shove in my face the fact that I'll never get to date jack lol ://

I think this is super cute!!

UGH. This is so cute, its hard to be jealous!

Forget Jack, date ME.

I laugh at that last comment, and like it. Suddenly, there is a knock on the bus door. I almost drop my phone by how stunned I am. I tiptoe to the door and call out: "hello?" I ask. The person calls back. "Open the door babe!" It's Jack. My heart instantly calms down, and I open the door. What's in front of me surprises me.