Chapter 9

Matheo's POV

Dad and her new wife seemed to arrive hearing the familiar vehicle outside, breaking our little conversation in the kitchen. I left without saying a word as I went to open the door to greet them both.

Dad taking his time collecting their travel bags was in sight while her wife was trying to help in any way that she could. I voluntarily went on their way and assisted my father carrying the bags with a faint "thank you" from both as they were exhausted from the trip. After the bags were all settled right where they should be, her wife that I forgot the name had made us gathered around the living room.

"It's been a hell of a week, and I'm just glad that we are finally back home." She chirps as she was always smiling and cheery, I didn't even know where all of this positivity came from.

"So Chris and I decided that we should have a little celebration, there's this restaurant downtown where we would like to eat but for the meantime taking a rest is much needed so we will see you guys later." She adds, still smiling.

In a peripheral vision, I could see Cleo trying to keep her eyes from rolling at the back of her head. I guess she hates her mother's liking for festivities and celebrations but I guess it's a breathe of fresh air, mom never liked spending some time with the family. And cleo, she's a mix of confusion and questions. She's cunning; a beauty in sight, her plump lips and auburn hair, a tint of green for the color of her eyes, the freckles that she tends to cover but to me she is never a flawed of a human being and those hips that could go all day long, her body is something that gives me a lot to imagine.

                 "Matheo? son?" Dad asked, while I was caught up in the moment and was about to have fantasies for my baby sister.

                 I licked my lips and pretended to keep it casual. "Uh, what did you say? Sorry, I had a lot on mind, had to evaluate the company's transactions." Making an excuse for myself.

               Not to exaggerate, but I had been working on my father's company about a year and half. It's been pretty good, I keep tabs on the annual transactions and I make it as a responsibility to keep all transactions neat and sufficient. To say that I was deemed as the top employee of the month, it taught me something a lot better than I should have known of and even if I was not the CEO's son, I still would have earned it on the best opportunity that I could. That's pretty much my ego speaking.

               "It's fine son. I just wanted to ask if you had any plans for today? I know you have your leisure but it would be great if you'll join us." Hopeful, he insisted.

                  While my sight was focused on the two as I was busy in thought, I didn't knew cleo had already transferred a seat next to the both of them. She shrugs, as her gum pops loudly earning a glare from her mother.

                  Look who's in trouble for later.

              "Of course, I intend to join the celebration." I spoke, keeping it simple.

              "Great, will see you later kids!" Cleo's mom uttered, and the two both stood making their way upstairs since they still have to unpack and take their time.

              "Not again. Mom likes to celebrate the little things." She exaggerates the words, disturbed that her mom might have thrown a countless of parties and celebrations.

              "Relax, we will have a great time." I spoke with a lopsided smile to make my words even look more inviting.

             "Uh-huh." She answered, doubtful of my intentions.

I took my chance to stare at her eyes, making sure I had given the effect that I wanted her to. On that moment, I felt like she was weak. She was holding back from the way she curled her hand in a fist, her eyes hesitant to look at mine. I gave her a gentle caress on the cheek, her breathing deepens telling me that she felt something.

"Are you okay?" I fake my concern knowing this situation doesn't even concern our well being rather than a game of teasing till one gives up.

"I ..." Her lips parted, silence took over her voice.

I can't help but imagine a lot of indecent things that I could do to her. Her lips parted giving me the imagination that I wanted to achieve in reality, her pretty little mouth wrapped around my cock.

She shakes her head, breaking the contact.

             "I'm fine. I need to go, I remember I had something to do." She is also one to make up an excuse, avoiding our interaction as best as she can.

I nod, letting her take her privacy and the fact that I'm having a hard situation at the moment. She wasted no time taking herself upstairs, as if she was avoiding me like the plague.

She might be starting to question her sanity.

While I felt confused, strange perhaps. Why the sudden interest on the girl who happens to be my step-sister? I was fine giving pleasure to any woman that I could possibly deal with but maybe it was the fact that I knew the moment she entered in our life, she's about to change things. Thrilled from the possibility of us, having sex in every corner in the household in the best way possible and what challenged me is the fact that I knew to myself that I could show her better, give her the best fucking time of her life.

In all honesty, I'm self centered and I always get what I want, no matter the cost and this is nothing new. If I get Cleo to say yes, it would just be a regular fuck with my step sister.