Writer's Note

To my lovely readers,

Thank you so much.

First of all, I just want to express how grateful I am. It feels good to actually finish a book you've been dreaming to write, the effort, time and hard work. I never would have thought I could finish one due to some personal reasons but now, y'all made this possible for me. For showing your support and love in taking the time to read and for staying updated on my book from start to finish, I truly appreciate it you guys.

       A shout out for those who voted, the constructive criticisms, support, the comments and even making it a reading list, you know who you are. Thank you so much, y'all are a gem. Because you know when you have those moments where your mind just feels blank and you feel tired to write but to see the list of your notifications filled with support and feedback, you guys really gave me a lot of reasons on why I should continue and write.

I'm beyond thankful, for I never thought we would come this far. The fact that I even get to be on the top ranking for two categories, you guys just made my wildest dreams come to life. Thank you for being an inspiration, you made me happy.

For being with me on this journey, I promise to do better and be more creative as a writer. So If you have questions or concerns please do message me, I'm willing to listen!

Don't forget to check out my other book, "Barbaric" You'll love it.

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

Stay lovely, ya filthy animals.