Chapter 42

We stood still, a clutter of sweat from all the sex. Catching our breaths, I felt proud on how I managed to stay up on my 5-inch heels while I took his pounding like a champion as I got fucked mercilessly.

             "I need to talk to you." He stated as he was back on a serious manner.

              "Yeah?" I respond, voice meek while I blankly look at the ceiling.

              "It's important." He replied and by means of important, it was starting to make me feel anxious and nervous at the moment.

              "Can we just bask in the moment and stay silent?" I suggested earning him a smirk, whilst we lay on the table.

                The sex was undeniably good. No matter how hard I try to despise him, I couldn't help but to spread my legs in a fucking moment when he tells me so. The aftermath was none other than my pulsating pussy, legs were fucking weak and for sure my make-up was smudged.

                "Please." He pleads, as he stares at me with an unreadable expression.

                "Fine." I agree and stood, as we both managed to put on our clothes taking a seat on the plush couch.

                "Well, um ..." He smirks as he rubs his hands on his legs, as anxious as I was his eyes that were in the midst of thinking.

                 "It's about what happened in the office." He spoke and his eyes were back on me.

                I catch my breath as a clearer flashback of that moment came on my thoughts and too see him right in front of me talking about it, I was a bit hesitant.

                  "Let me explain." He comforted, as he sense a change of my emotion.

                   Like he always knew, he was good at reading me like a book. I felt like this was one of the reasons why I was drawn to him, he knew a part of me.

                   "Okay." I finally agreed while I look back, staring into his eyes.

                   He sighs, a breath of relief. "Thank you." He spoke, thankful that I had the time to listen and pay him attention.

                    "It was not my intention to, I just .. she persisted going inside of the office and the next thing I knew, she kissed me and I tried to kiss her back."

                    Pain flashed through my eyes, as I cast my eyes away from him and I lowered my head for a bit.

                    "I did that too see ..." He trails off, as he was hesitating on what to say next.

                  "To see if I was still after her, if I'd give away the moment I did." He stated.

                   "And?" Thankful that I can muster up a response and to further question him, I felt disappointment and pain. Little did I know, the situation was worse than I thought it would be.

                    "I didn't." He replied, as he lowered his head.

                   "I ... don't understand." I pursed my lips, lost at the situation as I looked away from him.