Chapter 38

Matheo's POV

             She avoided me like the plague. The pass days that I haven't seen her around but when we did last night. She was distant and cold, gladly leaving me with a boner and in need of a cold shower to think of.

              After waking up; I went downstairs only to see Celia working in the kitchen, cooking something and by the smell I know would be pretty good. As if she could sense that I was by the entryway, she turns around to acknowledge me.

"Mat." She greeted, smiling.

"Morning." I greeted back with a small smile on my face.

"If you're wondering, your father had planned a day for the family to spend so I cooked a few dishes. I hope you two will like it though and your father will be here shortly." She spoke while in the midst of placing the finished meal on the serving plate, I instantly went to help handing it for her.

"I bet, we will." I respond while I'm almost finished.

"Mom, to where do I put these?" Cleo's voice interrupted the conversation as she appeared in the kitchen with a tray of baked desserts.

When she said I had to try a little harder, she was not playing around. Wearing one of those crop tops that cover to no little of her voluptuous body, her denim shorts were like a second skin and now I instantly can't help but think inappropriately and a good fuck with her at the moment.

"-Mat, would that be okay for you?" Her mother asked, their eyes set on my direction waiting for an answer.

"Um, what?" I clear my throat since I clearly paced out.

"If what would you like to eat, blueberry or strawberry?" Her mother asked, always cheerful.

Her pussy will do.

"Blueberry's fine." I replied while I looked at her, a knowing smile plastered on her face.

"Great, I'm sure Mat will be delighted to taste my baked blueberry ... that I had made." She fakes an ecstatic manner, never taking her eyes off of me.

So she was obviously tempting me, while Celia was unconscious on our interaction. Cleo turns on her heel walking her way to the other side of the kitchen. Then I followed suit, walking mindlessly to avoid attention. As I saw her in the midst of plating a couple of desserts with her back facing me. I came closer behind her and casually grabbed a muffin from her table, with no reaction or a look of surprise. She obviously knew that I was going to follow.

"Your muffin taste delicious." I stated, after taking a bite.

"I know, but thanks if that was suppose to flatter me." She spoke, aloof with a wry smile on her face as she moves away from me making herself busy.

"I had a hard time thinking last night." I spoke a thought, waiting to see her reaction.

"Really?" She asked, her tone was skeptic.