Chapter 20

My legs trembled; my body's weak, pussy covered in cum. I was indeed in the midst of a sticky situation while my step brother casually took his time putting on his pants and I on the other hand was too busy to care, laying on the plush sofa trying to get my life back together. Little by little it had dawned me, I just got fucked by my step brother.

            I groan in frustration, eyes closed.

          My phone buzzed indicating someone's calling and that would be Jack, oh God help me. Reaching for my phone on the table, a hand came suddenly into view, taking it away from my reach.

             Shit.

            I stood while Theo had his back to me, taking multiple steps as I try reach for my phone but it was practically useless, he was strong and his body was built like a shield giving me a hard time.

             "Hello." Theo greeted, his deep voice came through the phone.

A few silence.

              "She won't be able to make it. Why?" He coldly asked.

                 I took a step closer trying to eavesdrop but to no avail I only heard muffled sounds.

                "She called in sick, had to make her stay to take some rest and besides its late." Unbelievable, he had reasons ready to cover his doings.

               I took a deep breath, calming myself. While I waited patiently for the phone call to end.

               As if on cue he ended the phone call.

               "Wow."  I sneered, shaking my head.

               He turns to face me with a blank expression on his face, handing me the phone over.

              "You're welcome." He cockily said, a lopsided smile was etched into his face finding my answer amusing.

Speechless, he took some wet wipes on the small cabinet and made his way over to me. While walking, my eyes roamed around his body admiring his muscles beaded with sweat from all the thrusting, the bulge in his pants never ceases to amaze me and his intense stare that's all making me hot and bothered.

"Get dressed, you stay here and take a rest." Controlling he was, I'd love a little challenge.

I was about to speak when he moved his hand gently further down my body wiping the remains of his juices on my pussy, eyes focused on the task at hand. I willed my self control, as a sudden rush of arousal came through me.

My lips part, struggling to form an answer.

"Um, sure." I replied, breathing heavily.

After he was finished, his eyes rest not unblinking but slowed and yet it never failed to look inviting as his eyes were fixated on my body. I crossed my arms across my chest raising an eyebrow.

"I'll see you around, Cleo." He uttered perfectly composed as he brushed a strand of hair against my ear, turned on his heals shirtless with the shirt on his hand and walked away as if he was strolling in the park on a fine day.

As soon as he was out of plain sight, I grunt tilting my head back as I brushed my hair with my fingers confused with the situation but yet my body didn't do so. I touched my lips gently and the corners of my mouth turned up, smiling at the thought as flashbacks of me having the most time of my life. I slipped on the rest of my clothes and passed by the kitchen to grab myself a drink.

Gulping the water down for my dry throat; I instantly felt a hot and sticky on my current situation, needing to take a breather I went inside my room and my steps have led me to the bathroom where I needed to be. I stripped of my clothes bare naked, I nonchalantly walked and stared at the mirror as I saw my reflection staring back at me. She had her hair disheveled, make up smeared and marks scattered around her body from the enticing sex she had with her step brother.

I gawk at my reflection, admiring myself. As my hands traced the outline of my curves, turning myself around to see my ass and the structure of my whole body. For a 19 year old, I believe I looked like I was in my 20's and I couldn't wait to be one.

Unlocking my marble vanity, I grabbed a couple of pills to check. Ever since I turned 18 I started taking birth control pills, got checked and all because safe sex is the key. It had been a benefit because I get to spread my legs and bask in the pleasure of being covered in cum. Nevertheless, I still put a lot of safety and concern towards my sexual activities.

I'm in the midst of a storm of thoughts. The question lies ahead, should I back up or indulge in the epitome of pleasure and satisfaction. Standing in front of the mirror I contemplated but my body didn't tell me to do so for it responded so easily, I was still aching and needing from the sexual pleasure.

He was a bad habit and a habit that I'd like to be a part of. And one thing's for sure, I would certainly love to do it again.

N/W:

        A short chapter but will still continue to update. Thank you for the love!

                Stay lovely,

                        - d.