Chapter 23

After the fuck, coincidentally Matheo ended up having a phone call of his business excusing himself for a bit and it's been nearly an hour since he was locked up in his room while I was left alone to sat on the couch as I get to feel the aftermath of the sex that came through my body like Niagara Falls.

I was definitely sore; but it doesn't bother to say the least. When your step brother fucks like a champion, you indulge yourself for some splendid sex. To say that I like having sex with Matheo would be an understatement, I'm addicted actually. While in the midst of mindlessly watching the tv, I heard a screeching of tires outside the gates.

                  Taking a look at the window, a Mercedes-Benz was in sight.

This couldn't be Jack.

               Pushing the door wide open, the sun had just gone down and it was already twilight. I crack a smile which came out forced taking a deep breathe as I made my way over to the gates, Jack patiently waited in his car pushing a button beside the iron fence as it opens and closes by itself only if the car was registered to the house's system. Jack pulled the car over and as soon as he got it settled inside the premises he climbed out.

                  "Isn't this a surprise." I greeted, giving him an embrace.

                  "Cleo, good to see you." Jack replied, giving me a peck on the forehead.

                    "I'm sorry, I bailed out." I said, face apologetic for I truly meant it.

                   "I understand babe, but are you really okay?" He asked giving me a once-over with his eyebrows furrowed.

                  "Of course, I'm well now. What do you mean?" I asked whilst I pondered the question.

        "You look flustered. Are you sure?"

                   Shocked, I scratch my head from a non-existent itch anxious to come up with a response.

                "Uh yeah, it may be the heat. I'm fine and no worries." I smiled reassuring him to drop the topic.

              Definitely need to clean up myself after sex.

                 "You better." He replied in a serious manner.

                  "There's a race at tonight's event, you might want to come." Jack added, hopeful with a glint in his eyes.

                     I wondered, I have bore myself to death I might as well enjoy the summer. I nod in agreement, happy that I get visit the site again.

                      Jack drove the car as we were off to our destination. Fingers crossed that Matheo would still be busy to discover that I somehow managed to sneak out because with a spacious roof under my head, it was so easy for me to do it. A few minutes passed, Jack leads me towards the crowd the buzzing of excitement and cars zooming by on the free way.

"How did Mike pulled this off?" A curious sensation overwhelmed my thoughts.

               "A few interests from the event Mike had put up, some of these guys are from west coast. This is what I wanted to show you about." With a bottle of liquor he drank and smiled to himself.

              I pursed my lips, my eyes scanned the surroundings building up the anticipation inside me.

               "I would love a race." I stated as my eyes sparkled with excitement.