Chapter 19

I stood my ground while I anticipate Matheo's comeback. He looked calm and collected yet his eyes tell another story, they were furious and with his jaw clenched he was fuming.

"You heard me, now don't get on my last nerves." He spat his words out with such ferocity and intimidation.

          "Oh look who's fucking scared." I mocked and his emotions changed rapidly and the next thing I knew he had this unreadable expression.

           I can never read him like a book.

        We both stood with hard staring eyes that never broke in contact with each other.

          "You're a feisty little thing, aren't you?" He uttered smiling deviously while he was perfectly composed and serious.

           "That's what they say." I spoke loud and clear, I raised my brows giving him the challenge.

            He raised his brows slightly, unsure of my statement. The left side of his faint tainted lip tugged upwards creating a sinister smirk on his God like face because he never showed any emotion or agreement towards me.

            "Does he fuck you good?" Shocked, he bluntly asked.

               Theo and his unfiltered mouth. I felt a sudden blush creep towards my cheeks making me vulnerable at the moment.

             "Excuse me?" I replied and I refused to answer his question.

            He chuckles and he leans closer towards me.

           "You heard me, cleo. Answer the question." He demanded as his voice had this husky drawl and I found myself lured into his trap, persuading me to give off my answers.

             "Y-es." I forced myself to speak but what came out had the tone of contradiction.

               I was too dumbfounded to speak, like every word that I have defended came tumbling back hitting me like a brick in the head.

             "It's okay baby girl." He replied as his warm fingers started to trace its way over my neck, caressing my right cheek.

               That fucking nickname that always gets my pussy throbbing. My breath hitched while I found myself leaning into his touch, never dared to break any eye contact, my lips part at his touch. He casually pulled the zipper down of my black jacket revealing my spaghetti straps exposing my skin and the line of my cleavage exposed by the low-cut outfit.

Thank God for moisturizers.

When he had the time to look at my glistening skin under the dim light, I got the reaction that I wanted out of him. His tantalizing eyes were glued to my features and his hands couldn't seem to wait as it continued to roam, pulling the straps of my tank-top.

"Much better." He spoke voice low and husky with a serious expression plastered on his face.

He moved his head closer; our foreheads were already touching, breaths shaking, the silence and the pale light had engulfed our surrounding, the sexual tension that I couldn't fight against the thoughts that have flooded my senses. Tilting my head I met his eyes that were searching mine, he draws his lip nearer as my lips parted to receive them. But he stopped inches away as his eyes had drifted down to my lips like he was savoring the moment.

The temptation couldn't hold for any longer.

He kissed me roughly. His warm lips were firm and demanding, kissing him back and biting his lips softly, drawn to savor him. The kiss was full on, open-mouthed as our lips synced into one. His hands insisted to caress my body, making its way up to my curves sending warmth and shivers throughout me. I deepened the kiss, a groan came out of his lips in agreement. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and in one gentle pull our bodies had collide, with the least fabric on my body I felt the need to feel him all at once.