Chapter 11

By the time we got home, night had fallen and it enveloped the city in a blank darkness. Mom as usual was gushing about how she enjoyed dinner and it was delightful.

But to me, it was a hot mess. After what happened I had to awkwardly excuse myself at the restaurant for obvious reasons, my panties were soaked and my face was flushed as I scurried away trying to get to the comfort room making it as my sanctuary.

"Matheo, could you please come here?" Mom had the last minute decision to call Matheo as we were already inside and they were about to go upstairs. Theo, followed suit.

Both were engaged in the conversation as I was trying to eavesdrop, but I can't quite comprehend what they were talking about. Mom would talk then Theo would happily reply and vice versa. The conversation came to an end and mom called me as well.

"Honey, I would just like to thank you for being there and for supporting your momma. You know how much this means to me." Mom said as she was on the verge of crying.

I couldn't help but to hug her as she seeks for comfort, Chris' comes up behind her as we both genuinely smiled at each other.

"Anything for you mom." I smiled at her as her eyes were filled with adoration.

"Thank you Cleo, we really did appreciate it." Chris' adds and I nod at his statement, smiling back at them.

"Okay, were going to sleep now. Were beat, its been a long day." Mom addresses as she and Chris went their way upstairs to sleep.

I grabbed my things tiredly and was also about to proceed upstairs when Matheo's vision came to my view, surprisingly already making his way upstairs. I cleared my throat abruptly as it got his attention, he turns around to face me.

"What the fuck was that all about?" I had slightly raised my voice mad that he was acting as if nothing had happened.

He chuckles, the fucker had the damn never to make a light out of the situation. "I was giving you a favor, you looked tense I was trying to ease you up."

"By touching me under the table? Really theo? You're fucking unbelievable and you are surely out of your goddamn mind." I scoff as I was intently looking at him to prove a point that I was beyond mad and serious about it.

"Says the one who came into my hand. Can't you see?" He sneered. "You were dripping wet, you loved the thrill. You can't even tell me to stop because you love my the way my fingers had touched you, every moment of it." I felt the tension as his eyes were piercing through me, I had hit a nerve.

I was speechless, my words came bouncing back mocking me that I was a hypocrite to say such thing.

"That won't fucking happen, ever again." I looked away not daring to take a look before I scurried upstairs.

Going to bed and falling asleep should be an easy task. It's been an hour since I got to bed but sleep hasn't visited me yet. As I was deep in thought, I have come into conclusions that I am sexually frustrated and mad at Theo for disturbing my peace and in general my life. Now a simple task that I always look forward to I couldn't even do it anymore. Sex, is what I had in mind. Ass slapping, biting, pounding, sucking and licking I was the dirtiest.

"Fuck it." I cursed, taking my clothes off and down to the last piece of clothing that I had. Opened a shelf of my nightstand to find my red dildo vibrator in a package.

I opened the thing in a hurry as my senses were already anticipating and throbbing for the sex toy. I opened my legs, started to rub the vibrating dildo on my entrance.

"Hmm." I moan in delight, as my pussy dampens from the pleasure.

I continuously did the movement, stroking and teasing my buds, I firmly knead my breasts and I felt even more horny that I had inserted the dildo inside my pussy, taking it in and out of me as the pleasure intensified. My moans were getting louder at any moment and I had no plans to stop, I rocked my hips back and forth as I was met by a wave of pleasure while the dildo continues to vibrate.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I mutter as my eyes starts to water and I was about to come. I kept pushing the dildo rapidly and before I knew it, it had hit the right spot and I fucking came like my juices had bursts open.

I stayed still, a struggle to catch my breath. After what felt like a minute, I stood and had the will power to clean up myself and my favorite toy. Climbing back up to bed was easy, knowing I can already sleep as I felt tired.

Well, sleeping buck naked have never been better.