Chapter 32

I woke to soft sheets, reluctantly blinking my eyes as rays of sunlight had penetrate the window. From a heavy slumber, I was first aware of a body beside me, a body that had enveloped me into what it felt like safety and comfort.

Matheo.

My eyes widened, in all of a sudden. Sheets tangled; I was leaning into his chest, his arms were wrapped around my waist practically holding me whilst he was still asleep. I wriggled, trying to break free but the temptation of how his body felt good around me was too good to be true. But before I can even help myself, I was already staring at him. His features were softer in sleep, he looked peaceful, away from the issues that he has to see. As he slept, the slight rise and fall of his chest as he took shallow breaths, there was serenity plastered on his face.

And yes, we were cuddling the fuck out.

A major rule in my years of casual sex that I had broken last night due to no other than my wise decision making. I rolled my eyes in frustration, lightly grunting in what felt like a defeat. Matheo stirred, as he was waking up from the movements that I had made.

"You okay?" He spoke lightly, voice groggy
whilst he was rubbing his eyes and blinking them from the state of his slumber.

He looked sexy.
Look who's feeling frisky at a sudden.

"Yeah, I'm good." I spoke, a tight-lipped smile came across my features as I was basically trying to control myself.

He smirks, not seeming to believe. "Not a good night for you?" He asked as he leans back on his elbows, hair messy and not to mention his body on display covered with little to no sheets, persuasive for that early morning fuck.

I grinned in amusement, speechless at the moment while he waited for a reply.

               "Or, would you like another one?" He adds and mischievously laughs, whilst he gazes at my body making me hot in an instant.

               I burst into giggles, the comment brought a blush on my cheeks. "I'm fine, silly."

                Unexpectedly, he comes closer towards me placing his hands on my arms caressingly making me moan under my breath. He brushes my hair back exposing my shoulder as the tender brush of his lips made it felt like my self-control was about to crumble. He trails lingering kisses along my shoulders and neck, slightly tilting my head to the side for more access. I bite my lower lip and I close my eyes as I felt my body awaken to the core from all of the teasing pleasure.

                   "I'm sore." I tried to spoke in a serious manner but it came out more like I purred.

                  "Are you sure about that?" His eyes were staring at me while he continuous to, his warm breath on my body. 

                   I moan, as I felt shivers while my pussy dampens from the arousal. On the sheets, I could already see the bulge underneath. I instantly lick my lower lip for moisture, salivating and imagining what it felt like to have that again on my mouth. My hands insisted as I reached out to touch his erection. 

                  "That feels fucking good." He stated roughly, eager from the anticipated pleasure while with feather light touches I held and teased his length.

                     "Mmm." I moan in agreement, moving closer towards him.

                    As if he knew what I wanted, his hand slides around my waist and he pulled me closer to his defined body as our skins were in contact whilst his hands started to move down further. But before I could protest that we both needed to brush our teeth and his hand could go down much further, a knocking on the door occurred, alerting the hell out of us both.