Chapter 43

Matheo's POV

               Happy would be an understatement. I was on fucking cloud nine and it was too good to be true that I had finally been forgiven. She had given me a chance and this time, I wouldn't even dare to fuck things up again. I will show her that I'm worthy and I am capable to change and make her happy.

                Waking up, I couldn't help as the first thing that I did was to smile like an idiot. She was beside me, sleeping peacefully and like always, she was clingy. Her arms and legs were wrapped around my body, while she snuggled into my chest with her soft breath with the rise and fall of her chest. We were basically good at sneaking out and somehow we ended up on my bed without Celia and Chris knowing, giving me more time to be with her.

                  "Mmm." She murmured a couple of words, as she stirred from her sleep making me wrap my arms around her waist for comfort and put her back to sleep.

                   But it was too late, she was awake and she was staring at me. Brows furrowed, I was worried that she was going to have to force herself to stay awake just to spend more time with me.

                 "You still tired babygirl? You can sleep." I suggested, whilst we stare at each other.

                  She smiles and shakes her head in disagreement. "I'm good."

                   "You good?" She asked, noticing that I was looking at her as my eyes roamed her features.

                   "Never been better." I spoke with a lopsided smile etched on my face, as I lower my head closer to hers and I started to softly kiss her.

She hummed in delight, as she kissed me back while I nipped her lower lip lightly with my teeth. She ran the tip of her tongue of her tongue slowly across my upper lip, her eyes were closed as she lovingly sucked my lower lip between hers. I start to trail my hands all over body, her erected nipples were visible making it hard for me to control myself as I fondle her tits.

My cock was hard and ready, but I wanted to take things slowly. As I worship her body; I move my mouth over her neck, down over her throat as I kiss her shoulder, going further as she lets her tits out of her loose top and I sucked her nipple while I fondle the other, switching to take the other nipple on my mouth. She moans in pleasure, as I nibble and pull it gently with my lips and with my teeth. My cock stirred even more from her reaction.

                     I slowly kiss her belly and down to her navel while I ease her out of her nightwear. Trailing gentle kisses down her pussy, as she anticipates softly biting her lower lip. As I lean forward, feeling her heat against my face and inhaling her musk. I started to lick the edges of her entrance, with slow and gentle movements and making sure not to touch her clit for I was taking my time, teasing the fuck out of her.

"Fuck, don't fucking tease me." She whimpered, her eyes staring hard whilst I had a playful smile on my face.

As I worked my tongue slowly closer to her clit, my fingers ran over her stomach and traced the outline of her hips as I see her spread her legs wider, the entrance of her pussy parted slightly. Not able to resist, I slide my tongue over her clit. She gasped from the feeling with continuous movements that I do so and as my hands spread her entrance, her swollen wet clit came into view, as I took her in my mouth sucking and licking it on a needy and a hungry manner.

"Oh God." She moaned, as she was kneading and stroking her tits whilst lightly tugging on her hard nipples.

I place my hands around her legs and I pull her closer towards me, as I shove my face deeply between her folds. Licking her pussy with fast movements and sucking her swollen clit, as she gets wetter while I can already feel her throbbing clit on my mouth. Licking two of my finger, I gently insert into her pussy, slowly moving it in and out.