Chapter 33

Matheo's POV

I rouse to the sound of my alarm clock on the bedside table, forgotten to delete my alarms that I had set earlier last week. I time checked, it was 4:30 in the morning.

While adjusting the clock, I could hear light snores that had drew my attention. Turning around to look at my companion, she was fast asleep. The innocence showed on her sleeping face as her features were relaxed, blocking out all the worries she had in reality. I watched her as she slept, the way her hair fell across her face as I found myself brushing it off to avoid disrupting her sleep whilst it revealed her beauty. I gaze at her, as my eyes were taking it all in her beauty, she fascinated me. My hands itched to caress her with my touch.

               Confused, if this was all a dream or am I actually starting to feel something way more different that I had expected myself into. I couldn't  help it, I may not be able to resist her. With her arm around my neck and a leg over my abdomen, her soft breath that I could feel on my body. I know I shouldn't find it as satisfying but I liked it, the way her body curled as she clung to me for comfort and how I get to hold her in my arms.

             She stirred, as she moved a bit murmuring a couple of words that I could not make out of. Watching her intently, she went back to her slumber while I pull the sheets over her body, making sure she's comfortable and won't get cold.

              "Goodnight." I murmured and as if my body couldn't resist no more, I placed a kiss on her forehead.

     I was definitely confused.

            The night when on like a hazy blur. As I found myself waking up from a frustrated Cleo, her face etched into worry while she was deep in thought. Surprised that she waited for me to wake up and never left, but the expression on her face tell's me to ask out of curiosity.

             "You okay?" Asking her with a gruff voice, rubbing and blinking my eyes as I woke.

             "Yeah, I'm good." She replied but it came out strained, a small smile on her face.

             I smirked while I wonder what she's thinking. "Not a good night for you?" I teased as I casually leaned back on my elbows, waiting for an answer.

             She grinned, and piqued my curiosity as I left her speechless.

             "Or, would you like another one?" I add, my lips twisted into a sardonic smile. Mischievously looking at her, wanting to get her hot and bothered.

               And as soon as I did, she giggled with a blush on her cheeks. It was bothering her already.

            Paying to no attention, I wasted no time to make her moan and whimpered under her breath. She tells me she's sore, but they way her body ached for my touch begged to differ. My hands were all over her body, showing her how she'd like to be touched. My erection was evident, her body indeed is a temptation and as eager as we were. There was a knocking on the door, interrupting us both.

          "Mat, are you in there?" Dad spoke, knocking and waiting outside.

           Speaking of a wrong timing.