Pervert Chapter 6

I woke up from my horrible nightmare to a face full of black feathers, my body feeling strangely heavy and warm. Weakly lifting my head a little to see that I was on the bed, Jack's arm wrapped around my waist pulling us as close as possible. His leg was resting over my legs and his head was a top of mine. My face flushed red and i began to feel dizzy, "Morning, Gumdrop" jumping at his unexpected husky voice. Moving his head so it was in the crook of my neck as his clawed hand moved down to my ass. "Get off me pervert!" I yelled as I grabbed the closest thing to me, which was a plastic cup from my night stand and threw it at his head. He quickly grabbed the injured spot and I took that time as an escape and jumped out of his embrace, sprinting to the opposite side of the large room. "Oww! That hurt! What the hell was that for!?" His voice kinda scared me, eyes glaring into mine. "Calm down it was only a cup, and you know what that was for!" I screamed back. "And why the hell was i sharing a bed with you?" My mind racing with bizarre thoughts. "You were crying last night, when I checked on you and you wouldn't let me go" growling while rubbing his head. Drama queen. 

"Wait, why aren't your parents screaming at you?" Changing the subject noticing the silence shrouding the house, my head hanging low. "They left for a week, 'A vacation away from you' they say. Like i care" Trying to act tough not wanting him to feel pity for me.

There was about two minutes of a deafening silence.

Walking to my wardrobe and grabbing some clean clothes, then walking to the bathroom. His voice following after me as well as his gaze, "Where ya goin?" the many questions driving me nuts. "To have some privacy!" Slamming the door before he could reply, turning on the shower and dropping my clothes to the floor. My mind was invaded by pointless thoughts, immediately bringing myself down. 'Why have I become so friendly with this sadistic clown?' 'I guess it's because I've never really had a friend before, and Jack has taken away the loneliness i felt.' 'But I know he is just gonna throw me away when he is fed up with me' 'He's just like the others!' pulling myself from my thoughts and climbing out of the shower, wrapping the white towel around my bruised body.

Laughing jacks POV
She was taking a surprisingly long time in the shower, especially for a insecure little girl as such as herself. Feeling the strong urge to take a piss, impatiently tapping my claws onto the desk waiting for her to come out. Thinking that she would already be dressed by now, i approached the door and turned the handle, unlocked. 

Readers POV
I had just put on my black bra and under wear when I heard the door handle twist and the door slowly open, the familiar black talons followed by bandages entering the room. Freezing in place upon realizing that i had failed to lock the door, shit. Jack stepped in, facing towards me, the same perverted grin staring down at me checking my body out. "My~" "Get out you perverted clown!" I threw whatever i could at him once again, his large figure quickly escaping and laughing his ass off in the other room. "Asshole!" His hysterical laughs growing louder.