A peek into the future Chapter 34

Two five year old toddlers were running around the house outside the carnival, giggling as they were running from their giant, scary clown of a dad. "Jinxx! Luka! Where are you two hiding?~" Both the children giggling at their fathers fake sweet coo, "Come find us" "Where oh where could you be? Hah I know!" The mattress was torn off the bed as the children's hiding spot was discovered, their eyes widening at his brute strength. "Found you~" Giggling as they were pulled into a bone crushing embrace. 

Readers POV
Leaning on the door frame watching my beautiful family in their foolishness, hugging each other with laughter. The bright smile never leaving my face, a little chuckle escaping from my lips. Jack turned to look at me raising an eyebrow, "Oh? You want in?" "I would have never imagined you hugging children and wearing a real smile at the same time, sends shivers down my very spine~" My sweet smile carving into a mischievous one as he slowly stood up and walked closer to me. He now towered over me like the first time we met, but this time he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a deep kiss, slipping his tongue into my cavern. "Ew! Daddy is eating Mommy's face off!" "He's devouring her whole!?" We pulled away with a chuckle, scooping them up in our arms, "Oh please, mommy enjoys me eating her~" "Jack! Not around the kids!" 

*knock knock*

Putting the children down freeing my arms as I approached the front door, fixing my messy clothes. Freezing in my spot once opening the door, taking a step back in panic. "Run my loves!" My words being cut short as a loud bang echoed throughout the small cabin, I stood there blankly staring at the man before me. "Why? My kids need a mothe..r" He had horns pointing out of his black messy hair and red eyes that dribbled black goo, a gun pointing towards me, steam coming out of the barrel after firing one last time, teleporting away before he was caught. 

A sharp stinging pain in my stomach growing, slowly adverting my gaze down to my bloody hand holding the gaping hole in my stomach. The blood pooling around me as i now lay collapsed bleeding out on the oak floor, loud footsteps heavily approaching dropping onto his knees beside me attempting to stop the gushing blood from escaping me any more. "Who did this!? You'll be okay hand on!" "Mommy no! Please don't leave us! We need mommy! We need you so don't leave yet!" The kids crying on the other side of my struggling form, something snapping within Jack. "Shut up! She isn't going anywhere!" 

"Jack don't take it out on them, I know you are scared so are they, you will be fine without me. I don't want to go either, but we all have our time, whether we like it or not. I love you my children and I love you Jack, so dearly" A weak smile spread on my face as tears were pouring out of all of our eyes. My vision growing hazy as I could no longer hear much, the last noticeable thing being Jack hugging me to his chest while crying, Jinxx and Luka hugging his back. "No, stop harming us like this"