Depression Pt.2 Chapter 15

Readers POV
Jack forgot about me, or simply erased me from his memory.  Now that he had found me once again, he doesn't know who i am, taking off once more after hurting me. It had been a week since I had last seen the odd clown, the silence was was deafening, almost painful. I hadn't eaten much but when I did I threw it up, since he left and I haven't gone outside. Everyday felling more isolated and alone, having no idea what to do with myself anymore. Not bothering to take care of personal hygiene, i had not bathed, slept, or eaten a proper meal in a week. Laying on the couch right where Jack had left me, the buds of the earphones pressed into my ears as i listened to the soft lullabies of the music.

Purposefully ignoring the large band that rung throughout the house, too lazy to check what it was. Ripping the earphones from my ears after hearing it a second time, catching a glimpse of the time written on my phone screen, 12:56am. I heard footsteps directly above me where my bedroom was located, quietly tiptoeing up the stairs and hiding behind the wall. Peeping into the pitch black room, dimly lit by the moonlight. "Where is she? She need's to Go To Sleep!" Finally adjusting my eyes to the darkness of the room, white hoodie, messy black hair, owl eyes and a joker smile carved into his pale complexion. I had been warned about this certain rebellious boy, told to keep my distance from the infamous Jeff The Killer. Why was he here of all places? He turned to look at me, the carved smile growing wider and creepier. 

"(Y/n) (L/n), I think it's about time you Go To Sleep!" So he knew who i was, chasing after the one who befriended his best friend. Charging at me with the knife at ready, my body subconsciously running down the stairs and into the kitchen. My nimble fingers locking around the handle of the silver kitchen knife, desperately searching around the room for him. I had not much strength left as he jumped out burying his knife within my shoulder, enjoying my screams of pain as he slowly began twisting it around. Slashing his arm with my hidden knife and roughly kicking him away, growling curses under his breath while chasing me back up the stairs of my house. Jack where are you? Please save me, i need you. Please don't let me die, I love you. I beg! Screaming out as the psychopath pinned me to the wall, a deep frown etched into his pale ass face.