Arising Chapter 33

I felt her cold hand slip out of mine, looking down at her tired face, her weak form as if peacefully sleeping. Deep down the feeling of panic intensifying within me, "(Y/n)?" I shook her shoulder gently to urge her to wake. "Kiddo? Wake up goddammit! Don't play this game right now baby, its not funny. Hey?" No response following my words. Anxiety shooting throughout the roof feeling myself being torn away from my love and shut out the room as the others gathered around her, the commotion from within growing louder. 

Doctor's POV
"E.j" Come here this instant, get as many cloths as you can and hurry! She's loosing too much blood" E.j rushed through the draws pulling out everything needed to save her life, as well as the life belonging to Laughing Jack. "Can you evaluate?" "She is having postpartum hemorrhage, she is bleeding out, we must stop it before its too late" *BEEP*

Laughing jacks POV
When I was pushed out the room by slender, all the others looked at me with sympathy, my rage growing feeling their pity. I never felt so much agony nor humiliation in my life, feeling as if i had failed her. My rising temper growing too much as they fresh babes were pulled from my arms to security, sitting myself down, my elbows to my knees my claws pulling at my raven locks. Paying no attention to the salty tears running down my pale cheeks, my puffy eyes adverting to the opening door of the operation room where my one love resided. Never feeling such joy seeing her standing with the support of my two comrades, guiding her towards my arms where i took her in to safety. "I'm so glad i can hold you again, my love my life" Her warm smile melting my heart leaning down gently pressing my lips to hers, pulling away resting my forehead to hers wiping the fresh tears from her tired face. "Our babies, i want to see them my love" "Of course" Jane approaching us showing the babies cuddling together sleepily, my arm securely around her waist keeping her small form steady. 

Readers POV
"They look just like you, Jack" A smile spread on my face as I looked at my new born son and daughter. Both having black hair like their father, the same cone nose but a shrunken baby cone, to grow with age. Their skin was as white as paper as well as they had heavy bags under their glistening eyes, thin black lips carved into a small smile. They both had small black clawed hands, but there was a difference between the two. That of our son having grey eyes, being a miniature version of Jack, the difference being the baby girl having my (E/c) eyes, a black thin marker running down from her eyebrow down to her cheek. "Our little jesters" "Clowns" "Oops"