Pain and babies Chapter 32

"Just breath deeply, in, out and push. Jack and i are here to support you through it every step of the process, concentrate on breathing my girl" He mumbled past his mask, pacing the room while looking for the necessary essentials needed. I could tell he was not properly educated in this kind of stuff, sensing something was exceedingly wrong due to the amount of blood loss. But I had never felt such excruciating pain in my life, sweat and tears trickling down my face as the agony was coming from my stomach and lower back. My grip tightening on Jack's claw as my teeth gritted together, screaming in pure discomfort.

Fortunately Dr smiley came barging through the door, his eyes enlarging with concern upon seeing my fragile state. It was like he shoved the entirety of his body weight into it to open it, Slender appearing behind L.J and attempting to calm him down and show reassurance. Smiley put on some gloves and quickly approached me, determination over his face. "(Y/n), push as hard as you can on three."  I nodded to let him know I agreed. "Ready, 3...2...1" "Argh!" My screams echoed and I'm certain the whole mansion could hear me, as well as the surrounding forest. After constant pushes and shouts of encouragement, the sound of whimpering cries hitting my ears. Baby cries. I gently lifted my head to see two babies in Smiley's arms, the mask hanging from his ear showing his soft smile. "Twins, a boy and a girl, congratulations (Y/n). You did well." A smile spread across my exhausted face, watching happily as he passed them to my husband. Just watching him play with our children was a cute and a joyful sight, my heart skipping numerous beats. 

But all happy thing must come to an end, that was what all were told from a young age. we can create our own destiny, change our future and make it our own. 

My dull eyes fluttered shut, my weak hand that gripped jack's loosened and fell to my side. Body turning paler by the second, growing colder, breaths weaker and shallower. *BEEEEP* The machine that monitored my life stopped as so did my heart beat, the room swallowed in an eerie silence.