First kill Chapter 26

Readers POV
It was currently 11pm, patiently waiting outside of the one and only (y/b/n)'s house. Hatchet at hand, a parting gift from Toby. I found my way through her window, careful not to make a sound. Quietly walking over to her bed, watching her sleeping form with narrowed eyes. Somehow when she was asleep, she looked so innocent and peaceful, my mind doubting if this was the same person. Hesitantly placing my hand over her mouth as I swiftly swung the hatchet down on her stomach, her eyes shooting open and body squirming from the unbearable pain. Surprisingly she was putting up quite the fight, to the point that I had to climb on her now bloodied body to hold her down. "I'm going to take my hand off your mouth, if you scream I will gut you and your family" Tears streaming down her face, nodding as i pulled my hand away. 

"W-who are you and what do you want?" Huffing out in pain, gasping for the lost breath. "That's simple really" I pulled down the bandanna that was covering my mouth, pulling my hood off to reveal my identity. Her eyes widening as her breath was caught in her throat, "I-i thought you we're dead, and what is with that scar" stuttering out in utter fear. "Well you see, I have you to thank for this scar really. When you had the great idea to lock me in the burning school" I leaned down to her ear and raised my voice a little. "I'll make you regret it" Her body froze as I leaned back and smiled looking down at her, arms high above my head holding the bloodied weapon. Once again bringing the hatchet down into her stomach several times, enjoying every scream that escaped her blood stained lips. Continuing on where i was now ripping the organs from her and throwing them across the room, making sure she was still alive as i slowly pulled them out. 

Jack walking out from the shadows and praising me for my good work, hand resting proudly on my shoulder. "Glad i could witness your first victim" "And the rest to come" I added on, watching the smile spread across his face. "Time to head home, Gumdrop" Locking my arm with his, glancing one last time at the dismembered body.

News
We advise civilians to be extra careful and lock doors and windows of a night, unfortunately we've had news that another insane murderer is on the loose. One casualty last night, the 17 year old girl was found brutally mutilated late last night with several organs missing from her body. We are so disgusted that there is someone out there who is that disturbed, her family not dealing well with the mortifying act of what we believe to be some sort of vengeance. We are disappointed to say that there was no witnesses, so no description of the murderer can be given. We warn you to not go out of a night, officers and investigators are on the matter right away. Please take extra care.