Laughing Jack's Return Chapter 16

"Where did you think you were going" Snickering in my face, his foul breath slamming against my face. Damn he needs to brush a bit better, or at least use a mint. Growling in disapproval upon my silence, slicing my cheek open, the warm blood trickling down and dripping off my chin. Now bringing the knife to my neck and applying pressure, pushing me further against the wall. My skin ripping open as the sharp blade dug deeper into my neck, blood oozing out from the fresh wound. Tears were clouding my eyes as I waited for the end. I never realized how much i loved Jack until it mattered most, i wanted to thank him for being there for me, even when i was a child. I loved him back then, and still do now. "Any last words?" Whispering out with a raspy voice, smirking down at me. The cocky smirk soon fading as i spat back, smiling proudly at my comeback. "Fuck you Joker wannabe" "Go To Sleep" I held my breath, waiting for the excruciating amount of pain and then nothingness. But the end never came. Jeff's wait was thrown off me as i watched his body go flying, too bust trying to process what just happened to notice the scene before my very eyes. Adverting my gaze.

"Jack?"

Laughing Jack was straddling Jeff, holding him down with all his weight. Remorselessly clawing at the boys face with his black claws, blood praying everywhere with every swing of his arm. I was unable to move, falling to the floor and watching in utter mortification. Still continuing on with shredding his face and chest to pieces, blinded by his anger. "How dare you hurt her! She is mine so keep your filthy hands off of her, you bastard!" I was pretty sure he was dead, but that did not stop him from clawing at Jeff's disfigured and unidentifiable face. Running over to Jack and wrapping my arms around his waist, whispering soothing things into his eat from behind to calm him. "You can stop now, he can't hurt me no more. He's g-gone" "He's immortal, unfortunately"

Laughing Jack's Pov
Slender had kept me at the mansion to do some extra missions due to me not being active recently, lecturing me in the process. Guilt built up knowing that i should have left her like that, without a reason. "She'll be fine, She's a big girl" "Pardon?" Shit, i slipped up. "Aha~ Don't worry Slendy!" Leaving after being dismissed by a rather confused Slenderman, skipping past Jeff and Ben, ear wigging on their conversation. The smaller black haired male boasting about his next victim with (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes, butting in. "Oh yea, she a fitty?" Their eyes widening and landing on my towering form, a mischievous smirk plastered on my face waiting for his answer. "Not my type, but i'm going to enjoy torturing her. Burn off some steam on a weak, vulnerable girl" Laughing at his bullshit response, waving him off. "Good luck with that!"

Timeskip
I had finally finished my mission and went to the lovely (Y/n)'s house, ready for the long session of scolding. The entirety of the house was messed up looking as it had been mugged, my heart sinking to my stomach when not finding her. "Go To Sleep" Running to the top of the stairs and throwing his body from hers, to visible blood on her skin making me seethe with anger. Desperately wanting to rip his pathetic head from his puny body, instead clawing my way through his face.