Chapter two

"So you're telling me that you volunteered to be experimented on, you were tortured, and now you can do some weird shit and create fire?" Tony sighed

"So you're telling me that you volunteered to be experimented on, you were tortured, and now you can do some weird shit and create fire?" Tony sighed. "Yep," Raven sighed, popping the 'p'. "And you were wondering if I could give you a place to stay and a spot in our lil group so you can use your powers for good?" She nodded. "Okay," Tony sighed, rubbing the side of his face. "Wait really?" Raven grinned. "Yeah, sure. make sure Pietro introduces everyone to you and shows you were your room is, the only free room at the moment happens to be next to his. Lucky you." He laughed.

"He'll explain everything and you can move in whenever. There's a bed, closet, and bathroom in your room. make sure Pietro shows you around." He smiled shooing her off.

Pulling out her phone clicking on Pietro's contact and calling him. "Hey, what floor do you want me to meet you on? I have some exciting news, for me anyway," she chuckled, stepping into the elevator. "Okay, meet ya there," the call ended just as she pressed the elevator button.

A few long minutes go by and the elevator stops and the doors open. Pietro was leaning against the granite counter top, fidgeting with his fingers. "Pietro," Raven chuckled, giving the blonde a little bit of a fight. "Took you long enough," Pietro beamed, looking in her direction. "Guess what!" She grins. "What?"

"You're stuck with me, Tony 'took me in' and now you have to explain everything to me and well show me what floor my room is on. He said it was the empty one next to yours," she smirked. He smirked in return.

After an hour of showing Raven around the huge Stark tower Pietro finally brought her to see her room.

"Having to train everyday can be a pain in the ass," Pietro huffed, his accent getting thicker. "Everyone's always grumpy," he sighed. "I'll make sure you get used to things here, Tony will be watching you to evaluate your skills." He smiles, opening the metal door of Raven's new room. "Here ya are, we can move your things in tomorrow if you'd like. You can borrow my sweatpants and a t-shirt to sleep in for tonight." He smiled. "You don't have too, Pietro." Raven blushed slightly. "It's getting late, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." He ran over to his room, coming back with sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Thanks again for all this," Raven sighed, walking over to the window. "We still haven't planned our date, you know?" He said, walking over to Raven, looking out at the night sky. "Tomorrow." She smiled and faced Pietro. "We can go out for lunch after we move my belongings."

"Tomorrow it is then."

"We should get to bed, I'll be next door if you need anything." And Pietro left leaving a blue light trail behind him.

Raven slowly pulled her shirt off before pulling on Pietro's black one that he so nicely lent to her. Grabbing a hair tie from her wrist she pulled her long black hair into a messy bun on top on her head. She glanced out the window one last time before unbuttoning her jeans, pulling them down before putting on the sweatpants, and hopping into bed.

As the night progressed Raven thrashed around in her sleep, nightmares creeping in, old memories of her childhood taunting her. Raven pulled her legs into her chest, crying in her to sleep. She continued to mutter words before she woke up shaking. She slowly sat up in her bed, legs hanging off the edge. Her legs still shaking, she got up and slowly made her way to Pietro's bedroom door. Knocking a few times. "Pi-Pietro?" She whimpered. Pietro's door flung open. "What happened?" The sleepy blonde smiled holding his arms open for Raven to snake her way into. "I ha-d a horrible nightmare. Th-they stopped for awhile, I guess they're back." She sobbed into the blonde's chest. He pulled her more into his room and onto his bed. "You can sleep here for tonight." He smiled lovingly. "Thank you," She whispered, laying back into his bed, Pietro pulling the comforter over her. "I'll be right back," he yawned running into her room and snatching her clothes off the floor, bringing them into his own. Raven was whimpering, legs up against her chest again. He plopped her clothes on the floor next to his bed, shutting his door. "You're safe in here." He whispered, climbing into bed next to the whimpering girl. "Come here," he said, pulling Raven into his chest. "Focus on my breathing." Pietro started to rub her back as she slowly drifted back to sleep.

The sun filtered into the room through the curtains waking Pietro. Raven's hair was a mess, but she slept so gracefully. A few minutes go by, Pietro scared to move as it might wake her. With a small groan Raven woke up, rubbing her eyes like a child. "I-I'm sorry about last night." She mumbled, clearly embarrassed. "It's okay, you get cleaned up and dressed, I have to let my sister know to notify the others that I'm missing training today." He smiled leaving the room with a flash of the same blue light.

"Wanda, I'm gonna miss training, let the others know," he laughed, talking to the redhead through the door, hearing her groan. "There," he chuckled, walking back into the room to see Raven slipping off her shirt. Her beautiful thin figure, black lace bra showing. "Damn, Raven." He smirked. "You're not getting any of this until you by me lunch first," she chuckled, pulling over her tight fitting band tee-shirt over her body. "You already slept with me and we haven't even went on a date yet," he teased, watching the girl untie the strings of the sweatpants, swiftly pulling them off. "I had no idea I'd end up in your bed to be fair," she smiled, pulling her jeans over her thighs and slipping on her converse. "Well you did," he smiled brightly. "Let's just get my things and have lunch okay?"