*Chapter five

(I'll put a * if there is smutty shit, but this just has some mentions of smut so Yee )"Sometimes I fear we're taking things a little too fast," Pietro sighed

"Sometimes I fear we're taking things a little too fast," Pietro sighed. "Says the fastest person I know," Raven smiled, biting a piece of liquorice. "No, but seriously. We met only a day or two ago." Pietro smiled slightly, flopping onto the bed with his head in Raven's lap. "Well that shouldn't matter," she replied with a piece of the red candy hanging from her mouth as she talked. "I guess not," he smirked, taking a bite of the red candy. "Hey, get your own!" Raven whined. "Nope," he laughed taking another bite, before Raven did the same until there was barely anything left. Pietro taking the last bite, attaching his lips to Raven's. Letting out a hum she smiled. "Was that worth sharing you sweets?" Pietro teased. "I guess so," she laughed, pushing away the laptop and candies. "Come up here and kiss me, Sonic." She smiled as she was pushed down further into the pillows. His hands roaming her delicate body. "You look a little flustered there, Speedster." Raven smirked ripping off his shirt. "So do you, Princessa." He replied, pulling off her hoodie and t-shirt. His accent grew thicker. Pietro wiggles his way closer so his legs were between hers. Her hands cupping his face, pulling him even closer. Raven smirked as she pushed Pietro over to the side, following the action so she was on top. Both of them gasping for air. "You're so beautiful. Fuck," he smirked moving his kisses down to her neck. "We're definitely gonna have to be quiet. People will hear us," she chuckled. Pietro flips them back over once more, he rested on top of her, creating friction between the two bodies.
~~~~~~~~
Raven chuckled breathlessly. "Fuck," Pietro cursed, playing with Raven's hair. "You think they heard us?" Raven asked, looking up into Pietro's icy blue eyes. "Bucky and Steve definitely did. Fucking super soldiers and their enhanced hearing," Pietro growled, accent still thick. "Let's hope no one else did," she smiled, wrapping an arm around his body. "You're so warm and cozy, I never wanna leave this spot." He laughed. "Well then don't,"

"I wanna have a smoke though," she whined slowly slipping out of bed grabbing a cigarette from the pack she left in her jeans then grabbed the ashtray. Crawling back into bed, setting the ashtray on Pietro's toned chest. "We're definitely moving really fast," he chuckled as he watched her place the stick between her lips, lighting it with the touch of her finger. "Maybe so," she replied, taking a long drag of her cigarette. Smoke filling the air, Pietro's phone started to ring. "Rogers," he sighed picking it up.

"Okay I get it's too late for being loud," he laughed. "Shut up old man!" Pietro smiled. "Yes I know, tell Buck we're sorry and I swear to fucking god if you say anything about it I'll beat your ass," he joked. "Language!" Steve's voice boomed through the phone. "Night, old man." Pietro laughed, hanging up the phone. "Well Steve's pissed because he's not gonna get the perfect amount of sleep tonight,"

"We were just having fun," she jokingly whined.

Raven took another long drag of her cigarette before blowing the smoke out into Pietro's face. "Really?" He laughed, playing with her hair again.

"Maybe tomorrow I should unpack my things and sleep in my own room, I've slept in your room the whole time." Pietro hummed in response, slowly drifting off to sleep. "I like having you in my bed though," he whined. "I don't know what the others would think of the new girl dating a member that she only met a few days ago." She explained, smooshing the cigarette bud into the ashtray before setting it on his bedside table. "They won't care, it's none of their business who you date even if you met them a few days ago." Pietro smiled, pulling Raven closer to him. "We should sleep, we have to train in the morning." He groaned. "Agreed," Raven hummed, tracing circles into Pietro's chest, her green eyes slowly shutting.
~~~~~~~~~
The sun filtered through the curtains the same way they did every morning, waking Pietro. Raven still wrapped around his body, legs tangled together underneath the sheets. It wasn't long before Raven woke up, her hair even more of a mess after last night. "Morning Princessa," Pietro's voice raspy and quiet. "I know you don't wanna get up and trust me I don't either, but we gotta go train." He sighed. "But I don't wanna," Raven yawned and pulled Pietro as close to her body. "Put something on so you can go get changed," he wiggles himself out of her grip, grabbing a pair of boxers from the ground, slipping them on. "Remind me why we gotta get up again?" Raven chuckled tiredly, sitting up. "Cause we have too." Pietro sighed, digging through the clothes on the floor of his closet, picking out an athletic shirt and tighter fitting pants. "You can keep the sweater if you'd like," he smiled, pulling the pants over his legs, jumping a little to get them fully on. She smiled sleepily, grabbing the hoodie slipping it off, shoving her bra and panties into the pocket as she slipped her shorts on. "I'll see you in a bit," she smirked running off into her room, changing into her athletic wear, brushing her hair tying it into a bun.

"Took you long enough," he smirked, standing outside of Raven's room. "Let's go, Speedster."
~~~~~~~

"Come on Ray~" Pietro teased. "You're lucky I like you too much to set you ablaze," she huffed back, continuing to run on the treadmill. Bucky jogged over to the two, wrapping an arm around Pietro. "So, you two have fun last night?" He teased. Raven's face turned a bright shade of red. "Oh my god," Pietro laughed, looking in Steve's direction. "Really Rogers?" Pietro laughed shaking his head. "We'll get you back for that, same goes for you two Barnes." Nat raised an eyebrow at Pietro's reaction towards Bucky for his stupid joke. "Wait did you two?"
"Fondue?" Steve laughed chiming in.