*Chapter twenty eight

"We have to be quiet," Pietro laughed, his hand reaching to lock the bedroom door

"We have to be quiet," Pietro laughed, his hand reaching to lock the bedroom door. "Take this off." She gasped being pushed up against the wall, Pietro stripping himself of his shirt. His hands traveling up her shirt, pulling it off of her. Her breath hitched at the feeling of Pietro leaving open mouth kissed from her jaw all the way down to her chest, leaving a little bit of beard burn all over her chest.

"So fucking hot." Pietro's accent thick with lust as his hands moved behind her back, unclipping her bra, throwing it on the floor as they move towards the bed. "You're too slow." She smirked, flipping them over so Pietro was on the bottom.

Her hands fiddling with the button of his jeans, her lips trailing wet kisses from his mouth all the way down to his belt line. His jeans and boxers being pulled down and thrown somewhere behind them.

"Oh god, Princessa." He purred as she took his throbbing cock into her mouth, his fingers lacing in her hair as she moved her head up and down. What she couldn't fit in her mouth she pleased with her hand. "Raven oh god!" He moaned, attempting to stay quiet as he shot his load down her throat, swallowing every drop. "You're turn." He smirked, flipping them over once more, Raven back on the bottom.
" 'bout time." She smiled, roughly kissing Pietro, letting him taste himself on her.

His hand traveling from her chest to her inner thigh in the matter of seconds. "Pietro don't tease." She whined, her breath hitching at the slightest touch.

Pietro unbuttoned her shorts, pulling both her shorts and her underwear off, throwing it away like the rest of their clothes.

His had slid down to her cunt, earning a breathy moan from the girl under his touch. "Just fucking get down to it, Maximoff." She let out an agitated sigh before being bombarded with ecstasy.

His mouth working on her clit and her entrance at inhuman speeds. "Pietro." She moaned, her fingers lancing into his silver locks, gripping tightly as she came.

"Come 'ere," he smirked, pulling Raven up, smashing his lips to hers, tongues fighting for dominance, Pietro winning. She ran her hands back down to his cock, pumping a few times with her hand, getting him hard again.

"You know the drill," he chuckled, thrusting his member into swiftly without warning. Sounds of skin hitting skin and moans filled the room, keeping as quiet as they could, thank god Clint had soundproof walls in the guest bedrooms.

"Fa- faster." She moaned, her fingers lacing with Pietro's has he drilled harder into her, nearing both of their edges.

"I'm gonna-" Raven gasped, kissing Pietro's neck. "Me too," he groaned, leaving many hickeys and marks against her pale skin. More moans filled the room as Raven came, Pietro soon after.

"Fuck, that was amazing." Pietro chuckled, still catching his breath.

"Damn right," Raven smiled as Pietro pulled out and laid next to her.
"Let's sleep and we can shower and shit tomorrow morning." Pietro smirked, kissing her forehead as the both drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~

"Morning," Raven smiled, stepping out of the bathroom in her outfit for the day, her hair wet. "Morning, kid." Clint smiled, still half asleep. "Daddy, can you make pancakes for breakfast before we go to school?" Cooper asked, Lila standing next to him. "Sure, just let me make my coffee." He smiled. "Don't worry about making their breakfast, I can do that." She smiled, reaching down for Lila's hand. "It's the least I can do," she smiled, Lila taking her hand and bringing her to the kitchen, Cooper following.

"Cooper can you hand me out the eggs and the milk please?" She hummed, pulling out a frying pan and some bowls. "There you go!" He smiled, putting the ingredients on the counter. "And here's the flour and sugar!" Cooper smiled again, putting the rest of the things on the counter.

"You guys should go get ready for school while I make these," Raven smiled patting Cooper and Lila on the backs, shooing them out of the kitchen.

Raven opened a few cupboards looking for coffee filters, finding one and putting it in the coffee machine, brewing some coffee for everyone.

"What ya making?" Bucky smiled, peering his head out from around the corner. "Pancakes, there's coffee if you want some." She smiled, pulling measuring cups, filling up the cup with flour, filling the large bowl with it, then the sugar, milk, and eggs. "You really don't have to do this, Raven." Clint yawned walking into the kitchen. "Like I said, it's the least I can do." She grinned, brushing her hair away from her face with her left hand.

"Oh my god, what is that on your finger?" Bucky asked with a huge grin on his face. "Did I fail to mention that Pietro preposed yesterday after dinner?" She chuckled, heating the frying pan up, pouring some of the pancake mix on it, eventually flipping it with the spatula then setting it on a plate and repeating it again until all the mix was gone.

"Yes, yes you did!" Clint exclaimed, pouring himself a cup of coffee. "And oh my god, you have dark ass hickeys on your neck!" He laughed. "Oh yeah, and that happened." She smirked. "Lila, Cooper! Come get your pancakes!" Raven called, the two running down the hallway. "Sit down in one dining room, I'll bring em in for you." Raven smiled, pulling out two plates, putting two pancakes on each plate. "Buck can you bring out knifes and forks n the syrup, please?" She asked, taking both plates into the dining room, setting them down in front of the kids, Bucky bringing in the rest. "What do you guys say?" Clint said in his 'dad' tone. "Thank you, Raven!" The said in unison. "Your welcome. Now eat up!" She smiled.

"Does anyone else know about the 'ya know'?" Bucky asked. "No, not yet." She frowned. "Steve and Wanda don't know yet."

"Morning." Pietro yawned, stumbling into the dining room wearing just his pyjama bottoms. "Morning, Piet." Raven chuckled. "I'm guessing you haven't showered yet. Gross." Raven laughed, giving Pietro a kiss on the cheek, letting him get a cup of coffee. "Happy birthday, Speedy." Clint laughed, ruffling his hair even more. "Yeah, happy birthday, Pietro." Bucky smiled. "Thanks guys." Pietro smiled, taking a sip of his newly acquired  coffee.

"Also congratulations to you two," Clint grinned. "Thanks,"

"Morning everyone," Wanda yawned, walking alongside Steve. "Morning, coffee's in the pot if you want some." Raven greeted. "Also happy birthday Wanda,"

"Thanks," she chuckled tiredly.