Chapter thirty two

"Did you figure out when you wanted to have the wedding?" Tony smiled, plopping food on his dinner plate

"Did you figure out when you wanted to have the wedding?" Tony smiled, plopping food on his dinner plate. "This weekend, on Sunday." Raven replied, following his actions.

"You and the girls can go dress shopping, I'll give you money." He smiled. "Thanks Tony, this really means a lot." Raven smiled shyly. "No problem, kid." Tony smirked, sitting down in his seat, everyone else following. "Who's walking you down the isle?" Peter asked, sitting quietly next to Tony. "Maybe Clint, Tony, Or Steve." She snorted. "They're all old enough to be my dad." She smirked.

"Oh screw you," Tony teased.
"Your not exactly in your late twenties anymore," Nat laughed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear before taking a sip of water from her glass.

"Would I be invited to the wedding?" Peter ashes quietly. "Of course you would, Peter." Raven smiled, taking a bite of her food.

What kid if wedding venue do you guys want? Just so I know." Tony asked, his hand rubbing the side of his face. "Anywhere really." Pietro smirked, arm wrapped around Raven's waist.

"May I ask why are you having your wedding so soon? Mr. Stark told me you got engaged a few days ago." Peter asked, wiggling in his way a little as he eat. "Because we don't really wanna wait, and well, I'll only look good in a wedding dress for so long." She smiled in response, shifting in her seat.

Everyone's eyes winded except for Natasha, Pietro, and herself. "Wait? It was positive?" Bucky smiled, earning a nod from Raven.

"No need to be jealous anymore then Raven," Clint teased. "I swear to fucking god Clint." She sigh. "Language!" Steve scolded. "I'm twenty, I'm engaged and pregnant, plus you swear all the time, don't give me that shit." Raven laughed. "But Peter's baby ears!" Steve whined. "I'm fifteen, Mr. Rogers." Peter added quietly. "He's so pure!" Nat teased. "I am not!" Peter whined. "Oh god," Pietro laughed. "I swear I live with a bunch of children!" Raven sighed sadly.

"We have a fifteen year old, two nineteen year olds, and then adults who act like their fourteen!" Clint laughed. "You have no room to say anything, Clint. You're just as bad as Pietro." Wanda chimed in. "Says the nineteen year old!" Clint exclaimed, flicking his arm in her direction. "I'm crashing for ye night, see ya later." Bucky smiled, clearly done with everyone. He picked up his plate and set it on the counter before heading to his room. "He's clearly done with all of you," Bruce teased. "I can understand why!" Wanda exclaimed.

"Pietro!" Raven cried, men grabbing her arms pulling her back. "Pietro no!" Tears streamed down her cheeks, turning into steam as her skin heated up. A gust of flames knocked the men holder her to the ground as she ran to Pietro who was laying on the ground.

"What do you think about that, Raven?" Steve asked. "What? Sorry I zoned out." She muttered. "What do you think about having your wedding at Clint's?" He asked, not questioning Raven. "If that's okay with Clint." She smiled shyly. "Of course it is!" Clint reassured, a huge smile on his face. "That would be lovely."

"Oh, Banner can you run some test on me to see if my powers would affect the baby in anyway?" She asked, her head held low. "Sure thing!" He smiled.

"Piet, you done eating?" Raven asked, earning a nod from Pietro. "Okay," she replied, her voice low, she grabbed his plate and set it on top of her own, walking into the kitchen and putting them on the counter.

"You could have brought that into the kitchen instead of her doing it, asshole." Wanda scolded, flicking Pietro on the side of the head. "Sorry!" He growled.

"Excuse me," Peter mumbled before standing up from the table, being his plate into the kitchen, Raven standing above the sink, her hair covering her face. "Is everything okay, Mrs. Noir?"

"Yep. Yeah, everything fine." Raven rushed out, wiping off her cheeks before looking at Peter. "No your not." He whispered sadly before hugging Raven. "Something's bothering you, I know it. You don't have to tell me, but you should keep it on." Peter smiled sadly, pulling away from the silver haired girl in front of him. "It's just paranoia, that's all." She smiled, patting Peter on the shoulder, walking off, getting into the elevator heading to Bucky's room.

"Bucky?" She whispered, knocking on his door. "Come in."

"What's up?" He questioned, patting the spot next to him, Raven slowly sitting down next to him. "I'm terrified by my wedding day, not because of anxiety, but because of my father still being out there. I've had the same reoccurring dream or vision, I don't know what it is, but there's guns and blood everywhere and I'm so scared that I'm going to lose Pietro or you or anyone here." Tears slowly streamed down her cheeks once again. "Try not to think about it, but we'll have guards and such at the wedding if that makes you feel safer, plus it would be on Clint's property, that's off the grid. Everything will turn out okay." Bucky sighed, pulling Raven in for a hug as she sobbed.

"Does Pietro know about the dream vision thing?"

"He was there when the first one happened, I was curled up in a ball, it was after I snapped at everyone at Clint's." She said, her breath hitching.

"Everything will be okay, and even if things aren't in the future, we're all going to be here for you guys. We're family now." Bucky sighed, rubbing Raven's back. "I don't want Piet to know about any more of the dream vision things," she stated, pulling away wiping away her tears.

"Just don't keep it bottled up." Bucky smiled sadly watching Raven stand up and walk out. "Thanks Buck." She waved, heading for the elevator going down a floor.

"Where were you?" Pietro asked leaning against the wall as the doors opened. "Don't do that, Pietro." She sighed, walking into her room. "Don't do what?" He huffed. "Don't act like I'm doing something wrong. I can hear it in your tone. I was just talking to Bucky." She sighed, picking up Her clothes from her bed, throwing them in her laundry basket.

"Well, is everything okay?"

"No, Pietro. No, things aren't okay. I'm going out of my damn mind because instead of staying here and dealing with my dad we left and he could come back and find me at any moment because we didn't handle things when we had he chance. Every damn time I shut my eyes I see our wedding with guns and people getting shot because of my father. I know it's him!" She let out and agitated sigh. "Is Stark back upstairs?" She huffed, plopping her sketchbook she hasn't touched for months on her dresser. "Yeah." Pietro said emotionlessly.

"Then mov-" Raven stopped in her tracks, a high pitched ringing flowed through her ears causing her to fall to her knees.

"You know what I have to do. You're mine to keep. You never finished your testing, young one."

Tears fell from her eyes, burning soon enough.