Chapter nineteen

"Keep your things in the back, and Pietro you better stay quiet

"Keep your things in the back, and Pietro you better stay quiet." Tony scolded.

The plane took off and they began their eight hour flight.

"Tony, you better not be getting drunk on the way," Bruce sighed, eyeing the glass in Tony's hand.

"It's only one drink!" Tony whined.

"I swear to god the only two people who act like adults in this whole group are Bucky and Raven." Bruce said looking disappointed.

"Hey, I act like an adult!" Steve defended. "You're a ninety-six year old virgin," Sam laughed.

"I hate you," Steve growled.

"Hate me quietly,"
~~~~~~~

"You hungry?" Bucky asked with a smile as he leaned against the counter.
"I just need a glass of water," Raven huffed, squeezing past the brunette.

"You haven't eaten anything since yesterday," Bucky pointed out. "I don't eat," she groaned, reaching up, grabbing a glass before filling it up with water.

"What do you mean you don't eat?"

"I just don't eat. I have a habit of eating too much when I'm alone so I only eat when I feel like I'm going to pass out, and well around others I eat, just not a lot." She explained quickly, taking a sip of her water.

"You need to eat, eat some of Steve's healthy shit and I'll take the blame for it." He smiled. "The only persons food I steal is Pietro's, I'm not comfortable stealing food from someone else." He explained once more, taking another sip from the glass.

"Steal some of his stuff then, I'm sure he has some good stuff."

"He has a shit ton of frozen pizza, microwave burritos, and popcorn. The man eats like a high schooler!" Raven chuckled.

"He is a high schooler," Bucky beamed.
"He's nineteen next week," she defended. "Wait, when's your birthday?" Bucky questioned, sitting up a bit. "February thirteenth, it's on a Friday this year," she sighed, finishing her glass of water, getting the glass in the sink. "And you'll be how old?"

"I'll be twenty, and I swear to go if you tell anyone including Pietro about my birthday I'll kill you!" He growled, her skin started to steam. "Why don't you want Pietro to know about it?" He asked.

"Stop asking so many questions!" She exclaimed, her back slunched against the wall.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"I don't want anyone knowing because I don't celebrate it, Tony knows when it is and he knows I don't celebrate it so yeah," she muttered quietly.

"Oh, okay." He said suppressing the rest of his questions.

"Anyway, I'm going out. Feel free to join me, I'm planning on buying shit I don't need." She laughed, heading for the elevator. "When are you leaving?" Bucky smiled, brushing a strand of his hair behind his ear.

"I just gotta get dressed and stuff, I'll text you when I'm done," she smiled, as the elevator doors closed and she went up. The doors slowly open once more as she stepped out and ran to her room, slamming the door shut.

Raven sighed, pushing clothes over in her closet, searching for the perfect outfit. Throwing shirts and skirts across the small room.

Eventually throwing off the shirt she was wearing and slipping on a clean black tank top, still in her pyjama shorts. She gritted her teeth in anger at the lack of choices for bottoms.

"I can't fucking find anything!" She growled, digging through skirts before finding a black and white grid paper style skirt, slipping it on quickly tucking her shirt in. She let out an exhausted sigh as she reached into her sock bin, pulling them onto her feet. "I'm gonna have to clean all this," she groaned, slipping her platforms on and walking into the bathroom.

She sat on the counter facing the mirror applying her makeup before standing up and curling her long silver locks.

"You almost ready?" Bucky smiled, appearing in her bathroom doorway. "Almost." She sighed, being reminded of the fact that Pietro could be getting hurt at this very moment.

"What's your fascination with me? Why do you want to know everything?" She asked, Turing off the curling iron and pushing past Bucky to grab her bag and her phone.

"You seem very distant from everyone, I want to be a friend." He smiled.

"Is this because you feel guilty for Tony and the others being afraid of me Or because you understand what I feel because we've bother done stuff?" Raven said, fixing her hair a bit, throwing her leather jacket over her shoulders followed by her bag.

"I understand what you might be feeling," he sighed, looking down slightly letting his hair fall into his face.

"You don't understand shit, Barnes." Raven laughed. "Let's just go," She sighed, linking arms with the tall brunette.
~~~~~~~

"This shouldn't take any longer than a few days, but we'll be staying here." Tony groaned, throwing his bags on the floor. "You have a shit ton of money, but your making us stay in this shit hole?" Sam exclaimed, dropping his bags on the floor. "We have to lay low," Steve interjected.

"Steve, Sam, Thor, and I will stay in here, two to a bed and one on the couch," Tony explained. "Banner has the key for the other room where Clint, Wanda, Natasha, Pietro and himself will be staying." Tony yawned. "Now screw off!" He growled, spreading himself out on the bed in front of him.

"Let's go," Wanda smiled, moving up behind Pietro, indicating him to start moving his things. "I'm not sleeping in the same bed as Wanda, I'll sleep with Clint or I'll sleep on the floor, I don't care." Pietro let out an agitated sigh as Bruce opened up the room.

"Clint and I can sleep on the bed together if you don't mind taking the couch." Wanda smiled, plopping her stuff on the ground next to the bed. "Pietro can sleep on the bed with Nat," Bruce suggested. "I'm fine with that!" She beamed. "I'm fine on the couch,"

"This is going to be a long week," Nat laughed.