Chapter nine

"Steve get him out of there!" Bucky yelled, knocking over men as they ran down the hall down towards the room Sam was being held in

"Steve get him out of there!" Bucky yelled, knocking over men as they ran down the hall down towards the room Sam was being held in. "Got it Buck,"
The room quickly filled with guards swarming everyone in the centre of the circular room. Guns firing, punches being thrown, lights flashing, screams and cries of pain. "Everyone get down!" Raven yelled, blast a ring of fire from her body, hitting the guards. "Get him out of there quick!" She ordered. Natasha fought her way towards the room Sam resided. "See Stark, nothings on fire and no one I've touched is dead!" She yelled from the other side of the room, holding off a few more guards. "Pietro more are coming down the hall," Raven informed.
"On it, Princessa." He cracked his neck before running off, knocking everyone into the wall of the hallway. Nat finally got the door open. "Hey Sam," she smirked handing him a gun. "I need to get my wings, shit!" He cursed. "You you know where they keeping them?" Steve asked hitting a man with his shield. "Main room, front of the building." Sam explained.
"Hear that Piet?" Raven asked through the earpiece mic. "Main room at the front of the building, I got em," he chuckled running to the main room leaving a trial of blue behind him.

Bullets flew past everyone's heads and bodies, everyone dodging them. "Pietro, be careful out there by yourself," Tony said shooting a short beam of light at a guard. "Wanda get Sam out of here!" Steve demanded. "Sure thing," she said, her accent still pretty thick. "Don't freak out," she chuckled using her powers to lift the man through the hole that Tony had made to get in.

Raven grunted throwing flaming punches towards the men in front of her, knocking one out. The others throwing punches and shooting in her direction. It was almost slow motion, a bullet shot out of the chamber of the gun aimed at Raven's shoulder, hitting her and going right through. "You sun of a bitch!" She groaned in pain, her whole body filling with rage. Her hands were ignited. "You'll pay for that," she huffed, her hair transforming into a large wild flame, her eyes turning a shade of orange. They continued to shoot at her, a few bullets piercing her skin, flames spilling out of each wound. "Speedy got them?" Thor asked swinging his hammer knocking people into the ground. "Yep!" He said, reappearing. "Raven's gotten a little heated, literally." Bucky said dodging more punches. Hulk grabbed a few men and threw them down the hall. "Everyone get back to the helicopter! We can't hold them off we gotta go!" Cap yelled getting his way to the roof of the building, a few of them following. "Do we got any injured?" Tony asked helping Nat up. "Yeah, me." Raven groaned, flames dying down. "You good to make it back to the tower?" Tony sighed watching Pietro pick her up and run to the roof. "Yeah, it just hurts like hell," she chuckled as everyone piled into the helicopter with it flying away. "Here sam," Pietro sighed handing Sam his wings. "How many shots?" Pietro asked sitting next to Raven. "Three and one surface wound." She responded with her teeth gritted together. "You're lucky your still able to move," Clint replied.
~~~~~~~

"You're such an idiot," Pietro laughed watching Bruce patch up Raven's wounds. "An idiot that you love," she smirked before wincing at the pain.
"Why didn't you call for someone to help? You wouldn't have ended up with so many wounds," he sighed and shook his head. "Because I can take care of myself, Pietro. Plus it helps me get angry which makes me stronger," She chuckled. "There you go," Bruce smiled, walking off. "Thanks," she smiled.

"To be fair you were badass back there, Princessa." He smirked helping her down off the counter. "Damn right," she smirked, Pietro pushing her against the counter. "If you two have sex in my lab, I'll murder you, Maximoff!" Bruce yelled from the other side of the lab. "Don't worry we won't!" He yelled back. "I really just wanna have a nap right now," Raven chuckled. "I'll join you," he smiled, kissing her temple.
~~~~~~~~~
"Wanna borrow one of my shirts?" He asked stripping himself of his now dirty shirt. "Sure," she smiled. Pietro threw his dirty shirt into the corner of his room before digging around in his closet for a clean shirt. "You should be a bit more careful out there, my love?" Pietro smirked, tossing Raven a shirt. "I didn't even feel them hit me," She retorted back. "Anyway there's a possibility of cool scars," she chuckled, pulling off her sweater, slipping of his shirt. "I gotta wash my makeup off, shit." She mumbled walking out of his dimly lit room and into her own, turning on the light in the bathroom wiping off her makeup with a makeup wipe. Walking back into Pietro's room she heard the water running as she shut the door behind her. "Don't take too long in there," she chuckled, unbuttoning her shorts, pulling them down and crawling into bed. "Okay," he responded.

Five minutes went by quickly, Raven was curled up Pietro's blankets, and scrolling through social media. "Still up?" Pietro asked walking out of the bathroom in his boxers drying his hair with a towel. "Yep," she smiled turning off her phone and placing it on the bedside table. "Come here," she smirked pulling the blankets off her body. She sat up slightly against the headboard as Pietro crawled on top of her small body. "People like Steve, Nat, and Tony said they think we're moving too fast with this relationship." Pietro whispered laying his head on her chest. "Do you think we are?" She asked, worry in her voice. "No!" He defended, wrapping his arms around her waist. She kissed the top of his forehead. "I don't think a lot of them like me, maybe that's why they're saying we're moving too fast." She chuckled. "Then screw them," he smirked.