Chapter twenty three

"We're back!" Wanda called, from outside Pietro's bedroom

"We're back!" Wanda called, from outside Pietro's bedroom. "Is Ruby all right? She's not shaken up about anything?" Pietro asked through the door. "No she's fine, she's staying here for a few days while Banner checks her out." Wanda replied, running into her room.

"Who's Ruby?" Raven yawned. "The agent we busted out. There's no reason to be jealous or anything." He smirked, kissing her temple. "Your birthday is in a few days." She smiled, resting her head on his chest. "Tony tried to get us to throw a party, I said you don't do parties cause I figured you'd wanna just stay in bed, seeing as he was gonna throw it on Tuesday." Pietro sighed, running his hand down her back, resting just above her hip.

"Well, I really don't do parties, Stark knows that." She sighed, melting into Pietro's touch.

"We're gonna have to get up eventually today." He groaned. "Well you have too. You still have training, Stark Says that I only have to go before a mission now." She smiled.

"Your lucky!" He whined. "Just ditch training today then." She chuckled, kissing his jawline.

"We never go out anymore," Raven frowned, tracing small designs into this chest. "We could go out today if you'd like." He whispered.

"Or you could make us pizza, popcorn, and get us candy and we can watch movies until dinner." She smiled. "But then I have to get up and get dressed," he whined. "And also, we'd be having pizza for breakfast." He laughed. "So?"

"Your lucky I love you, Noir." He teased, slipping out of bed and throwing shorts on. "Your just as lucky, Maximoff."

"Now go make some pizza and stuff!" She groaned, pulling his comforter over her shoulders. "Don't fall back asleep!" He teased, then he was gone, showing up again with pizza, candy, and popcorn in hand.

"Steve was bothering me about my arm, that's why I took longer than I wanted too." Pietro set down the food next to Raven. "Let's watch orange is the new black!" She smiled, pulling out her laptop, opening it to Netflix.

"And don't talk during it! I really like this show!" She joked, grabbing a slice of pizza, taking a small bite from it.

"Okay, Princessa." He smirked.

Hours fly by, their food was gone.
"You're really cute when you're all cuddled up to me." Pietro shyly smirked. "No I'm not." She mumbled, shaking her head, hiding it in the crook of his neck. "Yes you do, Princessa. You're very very cute." He smiled, running his hand up her back, his hand resting on her shoulder.

"Shush, Piet!" She exclaimed, nudging her head further.

"Aren't you gonna watch your show?" Pietro asked, wiggling a bit to get comfortable. "No, I'm getting sleepy." She yawned, as Pietro shut off her laptop and set it on the floor, before grabbing his phone.

"Then sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." He whispered, turning on his phone, scrolling through social media as Raven slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Anyone? Help!" Raven called, with no answer. She tugged at the chains that she had been put into, the room was pitch black except for a small window above her, shining on the door.

"Somebody please!" She cried, tugging at the chains even more, tears staining her cheeks.

The sounds of agents marching down the halls and the sounds of doors being unlocked and people screaming.

"Get me the fuck out of here!" Raven cried, her body shaking against the wall. The door to her concrete cell open with an agent standing outside, key in hand. "Try anything and I'll kill you." He snarled in her ear as he unlocked her chains, tying her up once again so she could leave the room.

He yanked at the rope signalling her to stand up, she complied. "Where are you taking me?" She asked, with a grunt as she was shoved out of the doorway and down the hall. "Dunk tank." He gave her a sinister smile, gripping the rope even tighter, pushing her further and further down the hall until the reached a large room with a huge tank of water sitting in the middle.

"Daddy what are you doing?" She cried as Dr. Noir untied the rope and put her into more metal chains with a heavy ball on the end of each.

"Daddy stop it!" She cried as she was pushed into the large tank, the lid being locked shut.

She watched as her father stood in front of her on the other side of the tank, just standing there. He had zero emotion on his face as he wrote down on his clipboard.

Raven thrashed around, her skin heading up so much she caused the water to boil.

"Is everything alright here, Dr. Noir?" Strucker asked from over the intercom. "Everything is fine." He smiled, continuing to write down shit on his clipboard.

Soon enough the water started to evaporate, leaving nothing, but steam and Raven inside.

"Open it up! Take her to see the Twins." Dr. Noir instructed.

Raven knew if she mentioned that her father did all this to her if she got out she'd be killed. Every day she would convince herself that he wasn't her father and that she was taken away from her family instead of that mad mad making her kill everyone she loved.

"Let's go!" The agent sighed, pulling her out of the tank and tying her up in the rope once more, shoving her down another hallway, stopping at a door before she was blindfolded.

Whispers and mutters we're past around the room as needles were jabbed into Raven's body, as one of the 'twins' worked their magic.

The liquid that had been injected felt like lava, her whole body glowing red as the serum spread. Raven let out screams and yelps of pain as tears fell from her cheeks, turning to steam soon after.

"You know what's next." A voice boomed from the intercom. Then Raven woke up.

Pietro had a worried look on his face as he had been trying to wake her up for a few moments now.