Chapter fourteen

"Raven?" Pietro asked, knocking on her bedroom door, getting no answer

"Raven?" Pietro asked, knocking on her bedroom door, getting no answer. "Rave?" He asked once more, opening her bedroom door, seeing the note she left. "Fuck,"

Pietro whipped his phone out of his pocket, calling Stark. "Hey kid, what's up?"

"Have you seen Raven? She's not in her room like I thought she would be," Pietro sighed, internally freaking out.
"I haven't seen her, I'll get everyone to meet up in the lounge," Tony said.

"Thanks," Pietro sighed hanging up the phone and heading to the lounge, note in hand.

"Hey Speedster," Clint smiled, sitting down on the couch, as the others piled into the room. "Where's Wanda?" Pietro huffed walking back and forth. "Here," she sighed walking into the room.

"Raven's gone missing, for the past few days she's been panicking and saying that you guys don't like her and will treat her like a threat," Pietro stammered, fiddling with the paper in his hand, glaring at Wanda. "And some of us have been treating her like that," he huffed. "She left a note on her bed saying not too look for her, but we all know that's exactly what I'm going to do. I don't know exactly who's been treating her like shit, but stop. Both herself and I will beat the shit out of you,"

"Calm down, kid." Tony said. "I-" he yelled. "I told you not to call me that," he said letting out a sigh, running his hands through his hair. "Call up Peter, Tony. He can help. All of you weather you like it or not are helping me find her, I know that she'd stay out of the city." He stammered, his body shaking. "Pietro-" Wanda said moving towards Pietro placing a hand on his back. "Don't touch me!" He growled.

"We'll find her," Clint reassured, standing up. "Get off your asses and help, can't you see what's going on," Clint scolded, everyone getting up and following him out the door.

"Pietro I'm sorry," Wanda said quietly from behind him. "It's your fault! You're the reason she's been afraid, why she's so quiet. She was absolutely terrified of you and Clint not liking her, Clint loves her, and you hate her!" His body couldn't hold his weight anymore, he collapsed onto the empty couch, hands still in his hair.

The others stood outside the door tuning in on the conversation. "You can stay here and think about what you've done, I don't want you around her," he growled, disappearing from her sight and out the door. "Stop standing around!" He huffed, zooming out of the building. "Start by looking in motels and such, then go to abandon buildings." Tony ordered.
~~~~~~

Raven sat in the old rundown apartment building, throwing rocks at the door until she saw a flash of blue.
"Raven!" Pietro called from down the hall, spotting her at the other end. "Raven," he chuckled happily.

"Why didn't you listen, you weren't supposed to come!" She cried, tears staining her cheeks.

Her body being engulfed in flames. "Wanda was right!" The more she cried the more her flames became bigger. Pietro pulled out his phone, pressing it to his ear. "I found her, I'll send you my location, hurry though." He said, walking closer to Raven, shoving his phone in his pocket.

"Wanda was right," she sobbed.

"Princessa, calm your flames down." He said lovingly, despite the potential burns he was getting.

"Pietro you don't get it! When I said I was a ticking bomb I meant it, this was bound to happen!" She cried, her tears burning away.

"Raven, Raven, you have to calm down, your gonna burn the building down." He sighed, stepping closer to her. Her flames slowly died down, her body was shaking. "Pietro She was right, why can't you see that?" Her breath hitched with every few words.

"Pietro?" Clint called from down the hall. "Over here!" He called back, kneeling in front of Raven. "It's okay, it's just Clint," he smiled, picking her up bridal style walking in Clint's direction.

"Is she okay? No cuts or anything?" He asked, looking at her sympathetically. "She's okay, let's just get her back home, get her fed and cleaned up," Pietro responded, pulling her closer to his chest, tears still flowing from her dark green eyes.

"Let the others know we found her," Pietro said, disappearing with a flash of blue. Reappearing in Raven's bedroom.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he smiled setting her down on the bed before going into the bathroom and running her a bath. "I'm sorry," Raven sobbed, knees folded into her chest.

"Hey, hey, it's okay!" He cooed, zooming over to her and pulling her into his chest, picking her up.

"There's nothing to be sorry for," he whispered kissing her forehead as he set her down on the toilet.
"Let's get these off you," he smiled, lightly pulling at the hem of her shirt, pulling it off her small figure. Her armed quickly wrapped around herself, feeling the cold air hitting her porcelain skin. "Come on, up," he said, helping her up. "Can you take off you leggings while I make sure the bath is warm enough?" He asked, warning a small nod from Raven as she pealed the rest of her clothes, sitting back down on the toilet covering up her body. Her body shaking.

"Here you go," Pietro whispered, picking Raven up and placing her in the soapy water. Pietro picked up a cup from the edge of the bath, filling it up with water and slowly pouring it down her back.

"I know you think Wanda was right, but she isn't, she's just acting like the rest of the world, she's just scared." Pietro said to break the silence, Raven giving him a small nod. After awhile the water got cold.

"Are you hungry?" Pietro asked, helping her out of the bath, drying her off with a warm towel. "Ye-yeah," she replied quietly, her arms wrapping around her body again.

"How does pizza sound?" Pietro asked, his arms snaking around her body.
"That sounds great," her voice still soft and unsteady. "I'll go get it started, you get dressed and meet me down there, okay?" He smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room.

Raven pulled on her underwear and bra before walking into her closet, slipping on shorts and a huge sweater.