Chapter Twenty two

"We're leaving Germany tomorrow morning, correct?" Ruby asked, slumping into the sofa

"We're leaving Germany tomorrow morning, correct?" Ruby asked, slumping into the sofa. "We'd leave tonight if we could, but Nat and Pietro need a breather before we can travel again." Steve sighed. Looking in the direction where they sat.

"I busted my ass to get that door open though." Nat smiled. Her hair messy and her skin dirty. "Damn right," Pietro laughed, his body still vibrating. "Pietro you're vibrating again." Wanda pointed out. "Oh wow I am." He laughed, having not noticing his condition. He let his hands fiddle and speed so his vibrating would stop. "It's been awhile since I've been like this." He admitted.

"Looks painful," Ruby frowned. "It's okay once you get used to it." He groaned at the sudden pain in his forearm.

"Let's all get some sleep and we'll leave once everyone's up tomorrow." Sam suggested. "Sounds like a plan," Banner replied, walking with the rest of the people to their room. "Pietro do you wanna sleep on the bed? I'll take the couch." Clint offered. "I-I'm fine on the couch." He groaned, moving to fast when sitting himself down on the couch.

"Maybe we should get at least you home tonight." Banner suggested. "T-that's a good idea." Pietro grunted, his legs hitting the back of the couch as he payed back.

"I'll do talk to Steve," Nat said, getting up and walking back into Steve's room.

"Need something?" Tony groaned.

"Pietro is getting really bad, we have to get him back to the tower."

"Make him run there," Sam snickered. "He's literally going to break something if he stays still," Nat sighed. "Okay, get him back to the tower, see what Raven can do." Steve frowned. "We'll leave in the morning as planned." He sighed.

Natasha ran back to her room where Pietro resided. "Well there's no way for you to get back to the tower unless you run, Pietro." Nat told him, standing against the wall.

"I- I can run. I can be at the tower in an hour." He smirked. "Okay, call Raven first before you go, don't wanna scare the shit outta her." Clint laughed, watching Pietro swiftly grab his phone and dial her number, putting it up to his ear.

"Hey!" Pietro greeted when the line was picked up.

"Hey, Piet!" Raven chuckled. "Coming back tomorrow morning?" She asked. "Actually, no." He sighed. "Wait what?"

"I'm coming back tonight, I should be there in an hour or so," he laughed, his accent picking up more then he wanted.

"Don't wear yourself out too much, love." She warned. "I won't, see you soon." He smirked.

"See you soon, I love you."

"Love you too."

The call ended with Pietro quickly shoving his phon in his pocket and him rushing out the door with his bags. He was on in the blink of an eye.

Pietro ran until he hit water, stopping to take a breather before running again. He ran so fast that the water was like solid ground. He stopped once more once he hit land again, falling to the ground, catching his breath. "The things I do for her," he sighed, getting back up and running all the way to New York, stopping at the front of the tower.

Opening the door slowly, and walking in. He walked towards the elevator and pressed the button for his floor, leaning against the wall, still out of breath.

"Bucky oh my god! Stop!" Raven laughed. "You deserved it!" He laughed, throwing a pillow in her direction. "This is why people shouldn't play monopoly!" Raven exclaimed, falling to her side on the floor of her bedroom.

Pietro smirked, leaning against her bedroom doorframe. "Pietro!" She smiled rushing to stand up and run up to her boyfriend.

"They sent be back because o couldn't sit still, you help with that, plus some idiot shot me in the arm!" He laughed, wrapping his arms around Raven. "Was she good, Bucky?"

"Yep." He smiled, putting away the board game. "She did drag me shopping and made me carry her stuff." Bucky laughed.

"Did you really make him do that?" He asked, earning a small nod from the girl in his arms.

"Thanks for staying back, Buck. Don't want my girl to stay in this huge building alone." Pietro thanked.

"It's no problem man, but god, do you owe me." He joked, waving goodnight as he walked out of the room.

"Lets get your arm cleaned up!" She smiled, letting Pietro sit down on her bed while she got some alcohol wipes and bandages.

"Did everything go as planned?" She asked, rolling up his sleeve to expose the wound. "I'd say so!" He winced at the stinging sensation as the wipe hit the wound. "It was really fun actually. Getting to kick those agent's asses." He sighed, watching Raven's delicate hands wrap up his arm. "Your a dork." She teased.

"A dork that you love!" He smirked.

"I missed you," She frowned, sitting next to the blonde.

"I missed you too, Princessa." Pietro rested his head on her shoulder.

"How many things did you buy? Anything cute?" He smiled. "Yep, and I bought something I think you might like, but you can't see that until your birthday." She smirked, kissing his cheek. "Go get changed and into bed, I'll be there in a minute," Raven smiled, patting him on the chest.

"Don't take forever!" He whined getting off her bed and walking into his room.

"I'm just tying my hair up, Piet!" She yelled from her bathroom, hands him her hair, wrapping an elastic around it, running into Pietro's room.

"Your such a loser!" He laughed. "Says you!" She laughed back.

"Would you ever wanna get married?" Pietro asked, pulling Raven into his bed. "Of course, but I feel like we're still a little too young for that." She admitted. "We're still really young, I'm just turning twenty and you're turning nineteen." She sighed sadly.

"But yeah, I would wanna get married." She smiled, cuddling up to Pietro, her arms wrapped around him.

"That's what I thought." He chuckled, kissing the top of her head.

"Would you ever want to have children?" She countered back. "Only if they were with you and if you wanted too." He smiled.

"I want too." She smiled back, giving him a peck on the lips before curling back up into him. "God, we're disgusting!" He joked.

"You started it!"