Chapter thirty

I'm running a thing for the fun fair at my school and they had these bois next to each other on the temporary tattoo sheet so I stole em before anyone else could.

"Got everything?" Clint calls from the front door. "Yep!" Everyone called. "Daddy where are they going?" Cooper frowned. "They have to go back to work, I'll be back tomorrow, bud." Clint smiled. "Will Raven ever come back?" Lila asked, running up to Raven, hugging her leg. "It's up to her," Laura smiled. "I'll come back, just for you!" Raven smiled, picking Lila up and giving her a big hug. "Don't stay away too long," Cooper smiled, hugging Raven. "Don't worry I won't." She said, putting Lila down, her running away to go colour. "They've taken a likening to you," Laura grinned. "I'm glad."

"Okay Coop, They're gonna be late." Laura scolded. "Bye Raven!" Cooper frowned running off in the same direction his sister went. "Bye guys!" She beamed. "Okay, let's go." Steve smiled. "Thanks for letting us stay here for a few days," Bucky thanked. "Happy to have you!" Laura smiled, everyone lugging their things into the helicopter. "Ready for another five hour ride?" Bucky sighed, helping Raven into the helicopter. "God no!" She laughed, Pietro plopping down in the seat next to her.

"I bet you'll fall asleep again," Pietro teased. "No I won't." She huffed, putting an earbud into her ear. "What are you listening too," Pietro snatched the other earbud putting in in his ear.

"Cigarette daydreams by cage the elephant."

Did you stand there all alone?
Oh I cannot explain what's going down
I can't see you standing next to me
In and out somewhere else right
You sigh, look away
I can see it clear as day

"Of course," he laughed, her head resting on his shoulder. "Most of us shouldn't leave the tower alone, he could be lurking around," Raven sighed. "She's got a point." Wanda said, leaning her head on Steve. "And Piet we gotta talk to Stark when we get back." Raven reminded, her hand lacing together with his.

"But we could always just get it finalized at the courthouse, instead of ya know," she sighed, hoping he would remember the meltdown she had a few days ago.

"Whatever you want, just as long as you're happy." Pietro smiled, pulling her hand up, and kissing it.

"Ew!" Bucky snorted.

"Fuck off, Barnes!" Raven growled, flipping Bucky off with her free hand.

"Let's not kill anyone yet." Clint scolded. "If you're gonna kill anyone kill Stark," he laughed.

Everyone settled down, Wanda falling asleep on Steve who was asleep on Bucky, and Pietro who was asleep on Raven. "Are you going to have a big wedding or are you going to just finalize it in a courthouse?" Bucky asked, breaking the silence. "I always dreamed of having a big wedding, but I don't know." She muttered, her eyes fixated on the man asleep in her lap. "I guess I'm just scared that I'll mess us in front of people," she sighed, her fingers running through Pietro's hair. "You should have a big wedding if that's what you want." Bucky smiled. "It's just too short notice, that's all." Raven muttered, head held low. "Stark can set up a wedding, paying for it all within hours." Clint added. "True," she smirked sadly.

Raven's wedding dress dowsed in blood and dirt. More gunshots firing her way, the man seemed to have missed his target. This time aiming at the bride. Her vision being blurred by tears and flames.

Tears silently rolled down her cheeks, her head still hung low, shaking away the horrible thought that felt way too real. "I don't really have a choice to chose what I want after Stark finds out Pietro and I are engaged. He'd instantly plan our wedding and everything. I know that there would be too many people there and I kinda just wanna have a small wedding with friends." She muttered, wiping her tears away.

"But uh- I guess I won't be able to go back after that."

A/n

Sorry this had to be cut short!