Chapter eleven

(There's not v many gifs of Pietro so I'm using some of Aaron and some of Aaron's other characters

(There's not v many gifs of Pietro so I'm using some of Aaron and some of Aaron's other characters. Also this is the next day from the last chapter)

"Go gets scissors," she smiled setting up Pietro's bathroom. "Got em," he laughed appearing with silver scissors in hand. "We can redye your hair now too, most of the silver will be gone so it would look silly." She explained, setting a towel down on the toilet. "Sure, usually Wanda does it for me so the hair dye and stuff is under the sink." He chuckled.

"Gloves too?" She asked. "I think we're out, shit." He huffed. "I got some extra in my bathroom, can you go grab em?" She asked, pulling her own hair into a ponytail, watching Pietro zoom off and back again within the blink of an eye. "Maybe I should dye my hair a fun colour, I've had black hair for four years now."

"Do you want too? We can go to that beauty supply store down the street," he smiled putting the gloves on the counter top.

"I mean, sure." She smiled as Pietro picked her up bridal style, speeding off with a trail of blue behind them, stopping in front of the beauty supply story. "How much Bleach do you have? Enough for both of us?" She asked as Pietro opened the door for her, following closely after. "I don't think so, we should get another tub just to be sure."

"You go get the bleach and I'll pick out the colour I want."

"Already got it," he laughed, holding a tub of bleach, developer and a new dye brush. "Tony's playing," he smirked. "You should stop stealing Tony's card, Piet. He's gonna find out that we spent a lot of money!" She laughed. "Do you need more silver dye or do you still have some at home?" She asked, facing the boxes of dye lined up on the shelf. "I'm good for dye, what colour did you want to do?"

"I was thinking a purple-ish silver or a red."

"Go silver, also Tony being well, Tony decided to bring the whole group together to get drunk and stuff, basically so they can get to know you better and vice versa," Pietro smiled, walking to the counter, Raven Following with two small grey boxes in hand.

"Is that all?" The cashier asked. "Yep," Raven smiled, placing the boxes on the counter next to the things Pietro had. "Total comes too two twenty," The cashier smiled back putting the objects in the bag, letting Pietro use the card in his hand. "Thank you," Raven grinned taking the bag from the counter before walking out beside Pietro. "Its gonna take a lot of bleach to get this black out," she laughed. "Maybe so." Pietro once again picked Raven up bridal style zooming off, reappearing in his bedroom. "Do yo have something to wear for tonight? It doesn't have to be super fancy," he said, setting Raven down before sitting down on the toilet. "I do actually," she smiled, pulling out the dye Pietro had underneath the sink.
"Dye first, cut after. And you better sit still!"

"Okay, ma'am." Pietro teased.

Raven mixed up the bleach in a bowl, before bringing it over to Pietro. "You're already getting wiggly!"

"I can't help it!" He defended, setting the bowl in his lap as raven slipped on gloves. "Gimmie, you gotta take off your shirt." She smirked. "Already getting me to strip down I see." He winked handing her the bowl again, stripping himself of his shirt. "Oh shush!"

She mixed up the bowl one last time, walking over to Pietro. "You know you like my muscles and body," he chuckled. "I do, but I need you too shut your face so I can dye your hair." She responded, brushing the product into his hair, soon enough all the product was in his hair. "There now you can jump around and shit." She laughed mixing even more bleach into the bowl before pulling her shirt off and applying it to her own hair. "We're going to match!" He smiled, jumping around like a little girl at a slumber party. "Calm your tits, Speedy." Raven laughed, taking a handful of the project and running it through her hair. "Your the one with tits, Princessa." He smirked. "Yeah, and you're going to keep your paws off them," Raven retorted. "You're not gonna look normal with blonde hair, And I wanna get a photo of it." He joked, planting a kiss on Raven's cheek. "I will kill you if you do!" She snapped back, laughing.

"Go wash your hair out, Piet. It's super blonde now." She smiled and continued to run the bleach through her hair.

"I will when you give me a kiss," he smirked.

"Your so needy," she smiled and complied, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Now stick your head in the bath and get that shit outta your hair before it burns your hair," she laughed.

"Okay, Okay!" He joked. Turning on the tap, making sure the temperature of the water was just right before sticking his head under.

"You know if you shaved your face you'd look really cute," she stated, pulling her bleach filled hair into a bun.
"Would you like me to shave my face?" He asked with a small chuckle, hands running throughout his hair. "It's up to you, Piet." Raven smiled. Pietro slowly sat up, grabbing a towel and drying off his hair a bit. "Come it on the toilet so I can cut your hair while I'm waiting for my hair," she instructed, pealing off the bleach covered gloves, throwing them in the small bin. "Sit still for heavens stake!" She laughed, grabbing the scissors and his comb. Running the comb through his hair, trimming up the edges in between every movement he made. "Finally, There. Shake off the hair and wait for me."

"Okay, mom!" He joked, flopping on the bed.

Raven took the hair tie out, turningthe water back on and sticking her head under, washing the extra product in her now platinum blonde hair.

Leaving it wet, she ran a brush through it. "Pietro, silver time!" She cheered, Pietro appearing on the toilet once again.

"You can do this part, just make sure you get everywhere." Raven smiled handing his a bowl of silver dye.
"Just one sec," he smiled, pulling out his phone, snapping a picture of Raven. "Pietro!" She whined. "Delete that!"

"You look beautiful, Princessa."

"I hate you." She huffed, handing Pietro a pair of gloves. "Love you too," he smiled as they both pulled on their gloves and filled their hair with the dye.