Chapter six

"Of course they did it! It better not have been on my expensive furniture!" Tony boomed

"Of course they did it! It better not have been on my expensive furniture!" Tony boomed. "We didn't!" Pietro defended. Raven's face still a shade of red. "Are you sure? Your kinda a troublemaker," Tony joked. "Yes I'm sure," he laughed, pulling Raven to his side, hand resting on her hip. "So are you guys are dating or are you fuck buddies?" Natasha asked genuinely confused. "Dating. We're dating." Raven responded, head held low. "We're still supposed to be training, so screw off." Pietro shooed them off, each one of them laughing. "Fuckers," he said under his breath. "Well they know now, I know you didn't want them to know yet, but it's kinda hard to keep a secret from them," she sighed giving Raven a kiss, her kissing back.

"No kissing during training, Maximoff!" Tony yelled from across the gym. He smirked and continued to kiss the raven haired girl, flipping Tony off. Raven giving a little hum to say she's done. "Hands off until we're alone, Speedy," she laughed.

Training went by pretty fast, everyone going to their rooms or leaving for the day. "Pietro can you help me unpack my stuff?" She beamed, peering into his room. "Sure thing,

"Maybe we should go walk around outside, go shopping? after of course," he smiled.

"I mean, I could go for some new shirts, but we'd have to take the train to the mall for that," Raven thought out loud. "Do you not remember that I can run us there?" Pietro laughed, walking into Raven's room, unpacking her bags. "Of course not, I just don't want you to get warned out, that's all," she smiled brightly. "I'll have to shower first," she informed with a grunt as she lifted a heavy pile of books from her bed and onto the bedside table. "Sounds like a date," the blonde teased, continuing to hang up her clothes in her new closet. "You have so many black clothes, damn." He laughed pulling out another t-shirt and hanging it up. "It's all apart of my aesthetic," she hummed grabbing her toiletries and makeup, plopping them in the bathroom. Folding towels and setting them into a shelf that sat next to the shower.

Soon enough every box and bag was unpacked. "Finally, now wait here. I swear if I catch you peeping I'll kill you," Raven joked, running off into the bathroom turning on the water. "Oh, Tony mentioned something about one of his big parties that he's hosting tonight, everyone is required to go, it's formal, wanna be my date?" He asked, flopping back into her bed. "Who else would you bring?" She teased stepping into the shower.

Minutes go by and the water shuts off, with Raven walking out with just a towel around her small body. "I don't know, maybe I'd go alone," he laughed, looking up at the ceiling. "You wouldn't do that," she chuckled, clipping her bra on and pulling fishnets over her thin legs followed by a black skirt. "I can't decide on what sweater. Plain black or black with red stripes?" Asked Raven. "Black and red,"

"Thanks," she smiled coming out of her closet, pulling the sweater over her body, tucking it into the skirt a little. "Are you almost done?" He whined. "Hair and makeup then I'll be done." She laughed. "If you're so bored then why don't you get cleaned up?" She suggested, grabbing her hairdryer, blow drying her hair. Pietro disappeared with a flash of blue, a few minutes go by he reappeared with another flash. "Are you ready now?" He whined, walking into the bathroom. "Almost!" She smiled, leaving over the counter to fix her lipstick. "There, happy?" She teased, arms wrapping around his waist. "Let's go," he smirked, cracking his neck whilst picking up Raven Bridal style. Both disappearing leaving a blue light trail behind them. "Where to now?" He smiled, carefully placing her on the ground. "You might not like it in here, but I need more tee-shirts and they have my style of clothes here," Raven grinned, lacing her fingers with the Blondes, dragging him towards a hottopic. "I kinda thought you'd drag me to a store like this,"

"You know me well," her smile brightened the more they walked into the store, grabbing a few band tees, few jeans, and jewelry. "Why do you have to buy all this stuff, you can just wear my clothes and you could be comfortable."

"Because I gotta look nice and not like a walking trash bag," she laughed placing her items on the back corner.
"Are you saying my clothes make me look like a walking trash bag?" Pietro laughed. "On me yes!" Raven exclaimed. "Your total is one-fifty," the cashier smiled. "Here you go," the lady smiled, handing her the bag as Raven handed her the money. "Have a nice day, I love you're outfit by the way," she smiled.
"Thanks, you too!" Raven beamed admiring the lady's outfit.

"Where to next, Princessa? I noticed you don't have a fancy formal dress, why don't we got get you one? I stole Tony's card." He smirked. "I mean, nothin' too fancy."

Hand in hand they walked to the other side of the mall, chatting away.

"There's this cute little dress shop in here, everything is kinda alternative style." She beamed. "As long as you look absolutely stunning and you're comfortable, I'm happy." He smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Dork,"
~~~
"I really like this one, it's pretty." She smiled, holding the dress over her body. "I like this one a lot," he pointed out a long elegant black dress with long lace sleeves. "That's even better then the one I found," she chuckled. "This is the one," her eyes lit up, every time she smiled. "You know you have to dress nice too, you can't just live in athletic wear," She chuckled whilst Pietro payed for the dress with Tony's card. "Oh I know, Princessa. I have something that I think you'll like,"he smiled taking the bags, picking her up and running back to the tower. "I know that dress will look amazing on you, but it would look even better on my floor tonight," he smirked, kissing her cheek. "You horny lil shit," she laughed, hitting his shoulder.