*Chapter fifteen

(Mentions of smut cuz I can't write that shit!)

"It's good to see you okay, kid." Tony smiled, leaning against the wall in the lounge. "Raven?" Wanda asked, peering her head into the room. Raven didn't even look in her direction, she sent a gust of flames that slammed the door shut in Wanda's face.

"Are you ever going to let her apologize?" Steve sighed from the couch. "I'll let her apologize when i feel like it," Raven snapped. Steve looked over to Pietro who was standing next to Tony. "I've forgiven her, you need too eventually," Pietro sighed. "He's right Mrs. Noir," Peter said, sitting in the floor in front of Steve. "Whatever kid," she huffed. "Who you calling kid? Your only a few years older than me!" Peter whined. "Exactly, I'm older than you." She chuckled. "Just give her a chance to apologize, Raven. At least she's trying." Natasha muttered. "Fine, if it will get all of you to shut the fuck Up about it," Raven huffed.

"LANGUAGE!" Steve scolded.

"Sorry, old man." She laughed. "Anyway I'm outta here, if you need me don't bother me." She smirked, lifting her hand in a half assed wave, walking out of the room.

"What's gotten into her?" Bucky chuckled.
~~~~~~~

"You wanted to talk so talk," Raven sighed, leaning against the wall.

"I wanted to apologize for saying all that stuff, I didn't expect you to snap and run off like that,"

"Okay, but you still said it."

"I'm sorry, okay? I was scared!" Wanda Exclaimed. "Yeah, well I was afraid of you, but I didn't say shit about it. I didn't act like everyone else in the world because I know what it feels like to be shunned for having made a huge mistake that you can't go back on, so you can miss me with that 'I'm sorry' shit, I won't believe it unless you prove it too me." Raven sighed, pulling a cigarette from the box in her pocket, lighting it, blowing smoke in Wanda's face. "Or at least get better at lying,"

Raven gave her a small wave before walking out and into her room, sitting out on the balcony.

She pulled out her phone shooting Pietro a text.

"Hey give that back!" Pietro whined as Bucky snatched the mans phone. "Oh, someone's getting laid tonight!" He teased, handing him back his phone. Pietro's face turning a shade of red as he read the message on his screen.

"You just had to tell everyone didn't you," Pietro smirked. "Wait, really? I just thought he was kidding!" Natasha laughed. "I thought she was mad at you," Steve teased. "She is." Pietro said bluntly. "Angry sex! Damn, Raven's a fun girl," Sam laughed. "Shut it, bird brain!"

"Who are you talking too? Me or Clint?" Sam laughed.

"Oooh BURN!" Peter smiled.

"I'm in a team full of idiots," Tony sighed, resting his hand on his forehead.

"Says you!" Pietro laughed before zooming off. 

"He's dead next time I see him,"
~~~~~~~~

"Raven?" Pietro smirked, knocking on her door. "Come in!" She yelled from the balcony. "What are you doing out there, it's freezing!" He chuckled. "I like the cold," she smirked, standing up and walking into her room.

"I thought you were mad at me," he questioned, glancing up and down Raven's figure. "I am, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun," she winked, grabbing him by the shirt and pushing him onto the bed. "Damn," Pietro said breath hitching. "Get up here," he demanded, Raven crawling on top of him. "You're wearing too much," Pietro said, attempting to catch his breath, stripping her of her top, leaving a trial of kissing down her chest. Raven gasped, tugging at the hem of his shirt, ripping it off him. "Hands too yourself, Princessa." He purred, flipping her over, Pietro now on top. "I can't help it!" She laughed, gasping as Pietro pinned her hands above her head. "Keep them here," he growled in her ear, his hand trailing down two the hem of her jeans, unbuttoning them and yanking them down, doing the same to his own.
~~~~~~~~~

"Are you still mad at me?" Pietro asked, catching his breath. "I would have kicked you out of my bed if I did," she sighed, straddling his lap. "Is that so?" He smirked, arms wrapping around Raven. "Yep," she smiled, laying her head just under his chin. "Bucky is definitely gonna act all proud later," Pietro chuckled. "He stole my phone when you texted me," he sighed.

"That bastard,"

Pietro laughed, hand moving to play with Raven's silver hair. "Your always so warm, I love it," Raven smiled, tracing designs into his chest. "I want candy," she sighed, rolling over and pulling a pack of liquorice and setting it next to them. "Why the hell do you have candy in your room?" Pietro smiled. "Incase I get hungry!" She grinned.  "You're weird," he chuckled pulling a piece of liquorice plopping it into his mouth. "Don't eat it all like you did last time!" She laughed, taking a bite from the opposite end of his candy.

"Hey!" He huffed. "That was mine!" Pietro whined with a huge smile on his face.

"You're cute," Raven smiled, taking her own piece of candy.

"Says you!"
~~~~~~~

"Knock knock assholes!" Bucky laughed. "Come in dipshit, we're covered." Raven laughed, watching as Bucky opened the door. "Pietro How was it," Bucky smirked. "Oh my god don't, Barnes! I don't do this to you and Steve!" Pietro sighed. "To answer your question for him, it was great," Raven smiled. "Raven!" Pietro exclaimed.

"Who knee that the man in the relationship would act like a little girl!" Bucky teased.

"Coming from a bottom," Pietro muttered. "I am a top, you son of a bitch!" Bucky growled. "Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty, now can you shut up?" Raven laughed.

"Have fun with round two!" Bucky laughed, running out the door.
"He's such an idiot,"