Chapter thirteen

The night slowly died down, people yawning, a few people still chatting

"I think I'm going to head to bed, I'm exhausted." Raven announced, grabbing her belongings and heading upstairs.

Slowly pealing off her heels she so stupidly decided to wear she slipped into bed, facing towards the glass door that opens to the balcony, not bothering to take her dress or makeup off.

Hearing a soft knock on her door Raven rolled to face that direction. "What do you want?" She snapped with a large sigh. "I wanted to apologize," Wanda explained. "I should have never said that stuff about you. I'm sorry you over heard it." Wanda apologized. "You think I'm a threat and a bad person for your brother to date, I get it! I completely get it!" Raven growled, every word dipped in sarcasm. "I get it." She huffed, turning to face the balcony door again. "I'm sorry," Wanda whispered before disappearing.

An hour or two go by and everyone made their way to their rooms. Pietro being the last one.

He sat at the edge of the bed, facing away from the door, hands in his hair.
"Piet?" Raven asked quietly from his door. He made a small gesture for her to come in. "What's wrong?" She asked crawling on the bed behind him, wrapping her arms around him.
"I promised you that she'd like you and she doesn't," he sighed, hands resting on hers.

"It's okay, Pietro." She reassured, kissing the back of his neck. "It's nothing I'm not used too," she sighed, resting her head on his shoulder. "You shouldn't be though," his accent coming in strong.

"But it's okay, okay?"

Pietro nodded in response, turning to face her. "Okay," he said, voice soft.

"Now quit your sulking and get some sleep, five bucks say you make up feeling like shit," she chuckled walking back into her own room, pealing her dress off and slipping into bed like that.
~~~~~~~~
"Raven?" A man said knocking on her door. "We have training and Tony and Wanda wanna talk to you,"

"Go away, Bucky." She huffed.

"Pietro's waiting for you downstairs,"

"I don't care," she snapped, her bedroom door opening. "Rave-"

"Don't, Bucky. Don't. I'm already upset as it is it's a fucking miracle that I haven't burnt down the building yet! Wanda was right," she huffed, sitting up from her bed, head hung low.

"She's treating you like a threat? Trust me I get it, Steve and Tony started a war over me," he sighed, leaning against the doorframe.

"Just come go training and talk to Tony, after that I'll make sure Tony gets shit for you to destroy inside of the building,"

Raven pushed the blankets off her half naked body, walking into the closet, throwing a tee-shirt and shorts (with pockets). She shoved a pack of cigarettes in her pocket.

"Just to be clear I'm only going because Pietro's down there." She said, both Bucky and Raven walking down to the gym.

"Raven!" Tony greeted warmly. "Hey Tony," she sighed tired.

"If this goes bad I'm blaming you, man." Raven huffed at Bucky.

"Even after that mission I still don't exactly know you're skills," Tony started. "What exactly can you do?"

"Why don't I just show you,"

Tony nodded in response, watching Raven pull a cigarette from her pocket, igniting it with a touch of her finger.

With one hand Raven started too create large flames, blowing then in Wanda's direction. Eventually using both hands lifting herself on the ground before setting herself on the ground again. "I need someone to fight me to show the rest of what I can do," she sighed, watching Wanda step in. "Oh this is gonna be fun," she smirked, throwing punches and kicks in Wanda's direction, blasting fire in her face. It wasn't long until Wanda didn't have a chance to use her powers anymore. "Think of this as payback," Raven chuckled, doing a backflip to get off Wanda before her whole body gets engulfed in a flame. The fire slowly dying down to reveal Raven. Her hair straight up fire, eyes red, and flaming hands. "Oh shit," Wanda stammered out watching as Raven sent a string wave of flames, knocking Wanda over.
"I could knock her out, but she's a 'teammate'." Raven said dryly, putting air quotations around the word Teammate.

People stood in awe. No one had ever been able to fight Wanda like that.
"Okay, I definitely regret saying you couldn't come on our last mission," Tony said, jaw dropped.

Raven stood there, cigarette in mouth letting her flames die down. Pietro looked up from from what he was doing, eyes once again taking in Raven's figure.

"You're definitely a badass," Sam smiled. She laughed back taking a long drag of her cigarette, exhaling smoke into the air. "And you did it all with a cigarette in your mouth," Natasha chimed in. "That's what I do," she chuckled taking another long drag.

"Is that all you needed, Stark? I really don't want to be here," Raven said, glaring at Wanda.

"Yeah, go ahead and do whatever," Tony smiled, watching Raven walk out of the gym. "Bye!" She grinned, standing by the door. "Bye Buck," Raven smirked, opening the door and going back to her room.

An hour goes by and it was quiet, then Raven heard yelling come from the elevator.

"Pietro, you're going to get hurt!" Wanda scolded. "What do you know?" He yelled back. "Grow up and treat her like an equal! If you don't you're no better than the rest of the world," he sighed, both of them walking out of the elevator and into their rooms, slamming the door shut.

Raven grabbed a piece of paper from her notebook that she kept on her dresser and wrote a small note leaving it on her bed. Walking into the closet grabbing a backpack, filling it with clothes and toiletries, before making her way out of the building. Raven called a taxi and took it out of town to this old building she used to hang out in when she first moved to New York.