Chapter twenty five

"Get Raven to pack her things, you guys do the same

"Get Raven to pack her things, you guys do the same. Don't shut your doors incase you need each other." Steve Ordered. "I'll go get Bucky to pack his things, be careful." Steve frowned, running off and getting into the elevator heading up one floor.

"Buck?" Steve called from outside of the brunette's door. "Pack your shit, we're leaving. Don't question it, I'll explain later!" Steve called before running a few doors down. "Clint?"

"What Rogers?" He groaned. "We need help." Steve said, catching his breath. "With?" He smiled opening his bedroom door. "We need a place to go. It's not safe for some of us here right now. I don't know what to do." Steve admitted.

"Just pack your things and meet me on the roof. Take the stairs." Clint explained, pulling a bag over his shoulder, following Steve out of his room.

"Anyone else coming with us?" Bucky asked, pulling his duffel bag over his shoulder.

"The twins and Raven." He explained walking into his room packing a small bag and pulling it on his back before heading downstairs again. "Meet us up there, Clint."

"Got your stuff?" Steve asked, peering his head from the stairway. "Yeah, where are we going?" Wanda asked, holding her brothers hand as he help Raven's at the same time.

"You'll see, now let's go." Steve said, pulling Wanda and the rest of them into the stair way as the ran up to the roof.

The few minutes that they were in the stairwell felt like they were moving in slow motion. "Come on!" Clint yelled over the sound of a helicopter.

"You told Clint?" Pietro yelled after Steve. "He cares for you guys, be deserved to know!"

Clint pulled the girls into the helicopter giving Raven a small hug, seeing her in such a state of shock and worry. "Everything's gonna be okay, kid." He gave her a reassuring smiled before kissing her forehead and let her sit down. "Who's Dr. Noir, first of all." Steve sighed.

"He's uh- he's my father. He put me through the Hydra trials, same one as the twins. The altered me to be a weapon like the did with Bucky. Knowing that they were apart of Hydra experiments, having my father there is dangerous. He was the only person I couldn't kill during the fire. He wouldn't be at the tower if it wasn't because of me." Raven's voice broke as tears streamed down her face. "If he couldn't get me he'd get another Hydra experiment." She gestured to Bucky and the twins. "Where are we headed?" Wanda asked, watching Clint fly in an unknown direction. "A safe house." Clint replied. "It's quiet a ways away, get comfortable." He replied. Bucky and Steve sat across from the twins and Raven. "We don't blame you for him being there, we're just glad that we know about it." Bucky reassured.

"I just don't want to be put in that fucking tank of water or have someone torture me for any longer. Just as things were getting to be okay." She sighed, as her breath hitched, pulling her knees up to her chest and pulling herself as close as she could to Pietro.

"And to find out your boyfriend's sister had to toy with my mind because they ways they used on Bucky wouldn't work on me. I don't blame Wanda or anything, if I were her I'd do it." She chuckled sadly as she wiped away her tears.

"You don't have to talk about this, Princessa." Pietro whispered, kissing the top of her head.

"They need to know." She mumbled back.

"No matter how many times I called out to my father he didn't stop, he didn't even bat an eye at his little girl's suffering. God, I remember the feeling of them pumping my blood with the serum, my blood would boil, and I'd almost pass out after they finished." Raven muttered. "He was heartless."

"Why did you say you were taken away from your family at five?" Bucky questioned. "Because I knew that if I told the truth either you guys would be afraid of me or he'd find me, and he found me."

"I don't know how, but he did and I haven't been able to sleep of eat because it was eating away at me." She sobbed into Pietro's arm. "I'm sorry for joining the Avengers and putting you guys through this." She apologized as she was pulled into Pietro's lap. "Don't be sorry. You've become apart of this family, we'd do anything for you, kid." Clint reassured. "We'd be crazy not to help you." Steve added.

"I just don't want you guys to get hurt. I could hurt you if he finds me." More tears streamed down her cheeks.

She sat there thinking of plan A, B all the way through see while everyone else wasn't sure on how to calm her down.

"If he finds me again, I can kill him, I promise. I couldn't before because I had too many emotional ties with him." She said frantically, her body shaking.

"You don't have to do it alone," Bucky frowned. He gave her a small smile as he patted her thigh and sitting back on the horribly padded seats.

"Raven, you have to calm down, your heating up." Pietro cooed. He ran his fingers through her long silver hair with one hand and his other resting on her cheek, pulling her to face him.

"Deep breaths. In and out." Pietro whispered, putting her hand on his chest. "With me. In." He smiled taking a deep breath, Raven following.

"And out." Pietro said, his chest lowering. "And again. In." Pietro let in another deep breath. "And out." Raven's chest slowly rising and falling, her skin cooling down.

"Your really good with her," Bucky smiled. "I just do what I can to make sure she's okay." Pietro smirked, as Raven pulled herself into Pietro, her fragile porcelain arms wrapped around his waist, her head burying into the crook of his neck.

"You know I won't let anything happen to you." He whispered, his arms pulling her closer if that was even possible.

"I know."