Chapter seven

"Raven ready to go?" Pietro said knocking on the doorframe of her room

"Raven ready to go?" Pietro said knocking on the doorframe of her room. "Almost," she chuckled, as she touched up her blood red lipstick. "How long will you be because I wanna see how beautiful you look," he smirked. "There I'm done," she smiled and looked down as she walked out of the bathroom. "You look absolutely beautiful," he purred, tilting her head up by her chin. "Ready to go?"

"Yep," she smiled, giving the tall blonde a peck on the lips.
~~~~~~

"Holy fuck Raven," Tony smirked. "You look absolutely amazing," he chuckled breathlessly. "Thanks Stark," she smiled brightly. "People have started to arrive, make your self comfortable, have a few drinks, do whatever," Tony smiled.

"Hey you two!" Wanda smiled, greeting the two. "Raven you look absolutely beautiful tonight," she smiled. "Thanks, So do you!" She replied brightly. "I gotta go bother Clint," she chuckled. "You really pull this off, brother." She smiled, tapping his chest before walking away. "You look so breathtaking," Pietro smiled, kissing the beautiful woman in front of him. "You should dress nice like this all the time. Blue and white really suits you," she smiled back. More and more people piled into the room, sweaty bodies against each other. Drinks being handed out everywhere. "Want anything to drink while I make a run over to the bar?" He smiled. "I'm good for now,"
Pietro left in the direction of the bar in the other side of the large glass room, leaving Raven to sit and ponder.
"Hey baby," this older man purred in her ear. "Why don't you let me buy you a drink?" He chuckled, hands roaming her body. "I'm good, but thanks for the offer," she huffed, slipping from his grip and walking in the direction Pietro went. Pietro sat at a lonely barstool waiting for his drink. "Oh come on, how bout I get you out of this pretty gowned of yours?" He smirked, hands back on her body. "I was being polite the first time, leave me be." She pushed him off. He swiftly grabbed her wrists and pulled her towards himself. "You just can't take no for an answer, can you?" She laughed, heating the skin around her wrists so he'd let go. "What the fuck," he cursed. "Get back here!" He grunted following slowly behind Raven as she made her way to Pietro.

The bartender so kindly handed the blonde a glass of whiskey. "Thanks," he smiled, turning around to see Raven talking to the man who was feeling her up. "Who's he, Princessa?" He asked after running over to her, resting his hand on her hip and his head in the crook of her neck. "Just some guy who couldn't keep their hands off me after I pushed him off." She huffed, interlocking hands with the hand he left on her hip. The man instantly ran away, afraid of what they would do to him.

"Sorry I left you alone back there, I should have made you come with me." Pietro whispered in her ear, sending a small chill down her spine. "I could use that drink now," she laughed, turning towards Pietro. He smiled, pulling her closer to his body. "Order whatever you want, it's on me." He smirked. "One rum and coke please." She smiled and watched as the bartender mixed her drink.

"I can already tell that tonight is going to end with all the avengers sitting in a circle on the floor playing truth or dare or would you rather." He chuckled. "Here you go ma'am," the bartender smiled, sliding the drink towards Raven. "Thank you," She smiled, grabbing ahold of the glass.

"Does it always end up like that?" She asked taking a sip of her newly acquired drink. "Pretty much, or they would play kissing games,"
~~~~~~
"Come on!" Tony giggled, grabbing Raven by the hand, pulling her into the circle. "Let's play truth or dare!" Tony smiled. "I told you the night would end up with us playing truth or dare," Pietro smiled sitting down next to Raven, leaning against the couch. "It's funny seeing them hammered," Raven chuckled, resting her head on Pietro's shoulder. "Bruce! Truth or dare?" Tony smiled like a little kid. "Truth," he sighed. "Out of everyone in this room who would you bone?" Tony attempted to ask with a straight face. "Nat," he answered rather quickly. The redheads eyes widened with shock. "Oh okay," she chuckled nervously. "Raven, truth or dare?" Bruce smiled in her direction. "Dare," she smirked. "Describe you're first time," he chuckled. "What the fuck, okay umm," Raven laughed nervously. "It was rough and fast, very passionate." She smiled nervously. "Pietro truth or dare?" Raven asked quickly. "Truth," he smirked. She hummed tapping her fingers against his knee. "Have you ever wanted to experiment with someone of the same gender?" She laughed. His nose scrunched up in disgust. "Nope, that seems painful and I'm not into that," he laughed. "Tony, truth or dare?" Pietro smirked, tilting his neck to the side, cracking his neck. "Dare!" He jumped up in excitement. "I dare you too kiss anyone except for Raven in this circle." He smirked. "Okay," he laughed climbing into Steve's lap. Tony quickly grabbed Steve's face, kissing him roughly. "There," he slurred and slumped back into his seat. "Thor?" He raised an eyebrow at the tall blonde. "Truth," he smiled.

The game continued like this for awhile, it was slow, the dares sucked. "Well, I'm out, I wanna get out of this tight dress," Raven announced, slowly standing up. "Plus I'm hungry," she laughed. "Pietro you coming?" Raven smiled asking the half asleep blonde. "Uh yep," he yawned, letting out a small groan as he stood up. "Can we make a pizza?" He chuckled tiredly. "Sure," she smiled, dragging him down a few floors to the kitchen.

"I'm really tired," he chuckled, lifting Raven up onto the counter after she slipped the frozen pizza onto the oven. "Same here," she kissed his forehead. "Rest your head in my lap, I'll wake you up when the pizza's ready," Raven cooed, brushing Pietro's hair out of his face as he placed his head on her thighs. "I love you," he mumbled.

"Love you too," She smiled, played with a strand of his hair.