Chapter ten

"You know that they're stuck with you here, right?" Pietro reassured

"You know that they're stuck with you here, right?" Pietro reassured. "Well, not really. I could just leave and not come back. It wouldn't be the first time I've disappeared." She chuckled, fingers twirling through Pietro's silver locks. "Then I'd go with you," he smiled, looking up at Raven. "You're still a kid according to them, they don't even know that much about me," she stated. "Well, your full name is Raven Dawn Noir, you're nineteen, and you're boyfriend is Pietro Maximoff, he's eighteen. Your natural hair colour is brown, but you choose to dye it, your eyes are a dark shade of green, you have an alternative style of dressing, you're super kind, loving, and all around amazing. You can create fire with the snap of your fingers. And best of all you're all mine." Pietro praised, cupping the side of Raven's face. "Well they don't know that, he'll, I bet Wanda doesn't like me." She chuckled, hand moving on top of his. "That's untrue. Just get to know them and they'll learn to love you, if they still don't then I'll beat them up," he smirked pulling himself closer to her face. "But that shouldn't matter because I love you," he pressed his lips to her plump red ones in a sweet yet passionate kiss. "One: that was cheesy as hell, and two: I love you too." She smiled, hand holding his. "Maybe we should get some sleep, we did kick some ass today," she laughed still twirling his hair between her fingers.
~~~~~~~
Raven woke up first for once, the silver haired man still asleep on her chest, snoring slightly. Grabbing her phone from the bedside table, turning it on to see a couple notifications. All of them for social media, no texts. "Piet," she whispered shaking the man. "Pietro," she whined, shaking him again. "Speedster, move over." She chuckled nudging him off, getting out of his bed and pulling her shorts on before leaving him to sleep. Pulling on her shorts and stepping out of the room, heading down a few floors to the kitchen.

All of The Avengers were sat around the table eating and chatting. "Hey Raven," Clint smiled realizing she was in the kitchen. "Hey," she smiled back reaching into a cupboard grabbing a glass. "Where's Pietro?" He asked getting up from the table and walking into the kitchen where Raven stood filling up her glass with water. "He's sleeping," She chuckled taking a sip of her water. "We were both exhausted, and well, I'm still sore." She explained quietly. "Well maybe getting shot wasn't a good idea," he teased. "Well it was worth it," she defended with a smile, taking another sip of her water.

"Pietro seemed really beaten up over it when we were on our way back, he would never let you know that though," Clint sighed. "Poor kid," he chuckled sadly. "Anyway, you should join us for dinner, we just started," he smiled. "I'm good, Pietro might be awake now," she declined his offer and slipping away heading back to Pietro's room.

Once more she slipped off her shorts and climbed back in bed, setting the glass of water on the table next to her.

"Where'd you go?" Pietro yawned, shifting in bed to face Raven. "Just to go get some water, I talked to Clint for a few," she smiled warmly. "That's good," he grinned. "Once everyone gets to know you a bit more I'm sure they'll love you, just give it time, Princessa." He purred, resting his head on her stomach. "Do you blame yourself a little for me getting shot?"

"Well yeah, you wouldn't have gone if I didn't pressure Tony into letting you go,"

"I'm fine, so don't beat yourself up. Sure it hurts, but I can handle it." She reassured lacing her fingers with his.
"God, We're so mushy!" She exclaimed laughing. Pietro laughed, pulling Raven's hand to his mouth, kissing it. "That we are, Princessa." Pietro smirked, winking in her direction. "We're gonna have to get up and eat something soon,"

"I don't wanna get up, you're too comfortable."

"I also gotta shower so you'll have to get off me eventually."

They sat in silence for a few minutes, enjoying each other's company.

"Okay fine," he finally agreed, rolling off her. "Thank you, Piet." She laughed rolling herself out of bed. "Don't worry i won't take too long,"

"You better not," he chuckled and sat up in his bed, legs hanging from the side. Raven picked up her shorts and turned to leave the room. "Wait," he stopped her, standing up walking closer to her. "Can't have you leaving without giving me a kiss, can we?" He chuckled. "No we can't,"

Lips connecting for a split second. "Now go shower, I'll be waiting." He chuckled flopping back into his bed, watching Raven run off.
~~~~~~~

"I'm back," Raven smirked from the doorway. "You took forever!" Pietro exclaimed laughing. "Well I'm not as speedy as you, Dude." Raven laughed, walking over to his balcony, opening the door and pulling a cigarette out of the small box in her hand. "You can't stay away from me for more that half an hour," she chuckled placing the stick between her lips. "No, I really can't." He said walking out with her, shutting the door behind him. "You're hair is getting long, I could cut it, but that means no more silver." She lit her cigarette, running her hand through his long hair. "I'm fine with that, I could always dye it again." He smiled, his back leaning against the wall. "If I cut your hair and we put my reading glasses on you, you'd look like buddy holly!" She laughed, taking a long drag of her cigarette. "You have reading glasses?" He asked, head tilting slightly. "I don't use them, but yeah I do." She answered, smoke flowing from her mouth. "I bet you'd look hot with them on," he smirked. "You're such a horny teen!" She teased, finishing her smoke. "Let's go cut that mop you call hair," she laughed, dropped the bud only the ground before stepping on it and kicking it off the edge.

"It's not a mop!"

"It's a mop."