Flashbacks

8 Years Before...

*Niall's P.O.V.:*

"Please! Mum stop!" I cried, trying to push her off of me.

"Shut up!" She whispered, pushing me back onto the cold cement floor. "Stop screaming, you're such a baby." I tried to be as quiet as I could, I was scared she would make my stay in the cellar longer. She always did this to me when she bought more meth. She hasn't been the same since dad moved out. I still see dad, but his new girlfriend always steals him away to dates and romantic movie nights, that I was always told to leave from.

I heard the whispering again, they frightened me, and I couldn't understand what they were saying.

"Please stop." I whimpered, begging that mom couldn't hear me. But the whispers continued drilling in my mind, until I found my flashlight. Turning it on, there was no one. Every time I believed I would see someone sitting with me, but there never was. Looking around I noticed something that hasn't been on the walls before, some strange symbol. Tracing it with my finger, it cut me. I winced quietly then saw a couple drops of blood fall off my finger, it was split open. Then the ground slightly lit up where blood dropped and my insides felt as if I was completely empty.