Turning to Jenny for Help

*Jennifer's P.O.V.:*

My phone bleeped once, twice, then three times.

"Hey"

"I'm at your front door"

"Let me in plz"

All from Justin. A small rush of excitement ran through my veins as I rushed to the front door. Justin stood outside, tall, soaked from head to toe. The rain poured down on him and he shook severely.

"Oh my gosh! Come inside." I grabbed his wet arm and pulled him inside. "What's wrong?" Still holding his arm.

"Your sister and I, we got into a fight the other night. I couldn't sleep," his voice was hoarse.

"So you slept outside?" He gave me a shrug than tried to seat himself on the sofa before I yanked him back up, "nuh-uh. That is a new sofa, my parents would kill me. Here, lets go to my bedroom." He nodded and walked to my room as I poured him some coffee. When I walked into my room he was stripped down to his boxers and shivered under my bed sheets. 

"Are you alright?" Trying not to stare at his perfectly sculpted shoulders. He shrugged again, not talking. "Here, drink up. Some warm coffee she help sooth your throat." He sat up and grabbed the cup with a shaking hand. He took a sip then laid the cup down on my bedside table. He rolled over to face me, his chest peeking from under the girlish lilac blankets. 

"Well. I guess I should tell you what happened." Giving me a weak smile. "The other night... your sister and I, we got into a pretty big fight. I tried to leave, but she wouldn't let me. I caught her cheating..." Tears begin to swell in his eyes. "I got upset and tried to leave, but she just started yelling at me. She said I didn't love her, but I do Jenny, I do." A tear rolling down his cheek. I was in shock to hear this. This didn't sound like my sister.

"I'm sorry Justin," I say, leaning over top of him to hug him. I left myself flop down next to him, we are almost cuddling. Wiping the tear off his cheek, "I'll talk to her okay? I'll ask her what's going on." He smiled at that, which made me smile in return. But stopped myself immediately, knowing I wasn't allowed to like Justin. So, I stood up and grabbed his clothes, I threw them into the dryer, and walked back to the room. 

"Are you going to spend the night here?" I ask, trying not to sound pushy. 

"If it is alright with you, I'd love too. I don't want to go home tonight." His voice still hoarse. I slid off my sweater and jeans, and pulled on a baggy t-shirt and pajama shorts. I lifted the covers and lied far away from him. He rolled over to face me, rolling closer to me. I tried to contain myself, but his familiar scent gave me chills. 

"Do you remember when we were little? And you used to make me play house with you?" He smiled and looked at his fists. Which we blistered and cut.

"Made you? Oh please, we are only two years apart in age. And you liked it. You used to come over pretending you wanted to play with Kennedy, but you really wanted to play house with me." I chuckle a bit.

"Alright, alright. You're right, I did come over to play with you. You and I used to play every weekend, what happened to that?" 

"You grew up." I say quietly. 

"You did too," He said. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead before rolling over again. He whispered, "goodnight Jenny." Butterflies were attacking my insides from the kiss, but I calmed myself before I could squeal. Jenny, I thought. Why do you let him call you Jenny? Because Jenny is his nickname for me. He's special.