Cold, Scared, and Missing.

*Back to Kennedy's P.O.V.*
It had been 3 days since I heard a human voice. It felt as if the car continouosly got colder and colder as the days went past, and I could feel the frost bite knipping at my feet. It was painful to cry, making me cry out harder, as my throat was dry, and all I had to drink was the ice forming on the floor of Louis truck. My stomach twisted and knotted and pinched as it craved food, and the only way to subside the pain was to sleep. Which was hard to do with the cold constantly pulling away at me, so I accepted the fact that I might never be found, and looked forward to sleep. I begged that I would let go in my sleep, to escape this horrid cold, starvation, and thirst, but for the past nights, I always woke up. But everytime I was sure I would give up the next time I fell asleep, as I was now.
My tears finally subsided as I felt myself drift away again, watching it fade from white to black. But it only felt like a second that I was asleep, because suddenly there was a fist pounding on the trunk window.

"Help!" I tried to scream, but my voice was hoarse from my first night here. But I stopped to smile as I saw Liam's face bobb into view.

"Kennedy!" I heard his voice faintly. He struggled to open the trunk for a moment, before he dissapeared for a while, only to return with a hammer. I suddenly understood what he was aiming to do, and I hid my face as he smashed the trunk window.

"Liam!" I screamed, and started crying again.

"It's okay, just be careful climbing out." He said, his voice feeling warm as it carried his hot breath towards me. I struggled to get up, as my muscles were stiff, and there was shattered glass crunching under my frost bitten feet. The window was small, but big enough for me to slide through, with the help of Liam. He lifted me just high enough so I wouldn't run across the jagged glass, and helped me to the ground.

"Thank you!" I cried out, as my tears flooded his heavy jacket. He was warm, and he noticed, so he quickly took off my jacket and put it on me.

"Follow me, Louis is going to get it." He said and tugged on my hand. But I stood still as the pain of walking shot up my legs. I winced loudly and fell to my knees in attempts to relieve the pain.

"I'm sorry for being a burden, but can you help me to the car?" I felt ashamed for falling, and that he had to rescue me, but I really needed help.

"Of course! Your feet must be frost bitten like crazy." He replied and picked me up bridal style. On a normal occassion, I would fight it, but it felt amazing to be in his warm arms.

***

I laid in Liams bed and watched Liam frantically pace around his room. My legs and feet were already feel better. He was thinner than usual and his eyes had gone completely black. It frightened me in a way, but I was concerned about his health more so.

"Liam, have you been eating?" I trying to say soothingly, because he's on edge.

"Stop worrying about me. The real question is, have you been eating?" He sits down on the bed next me, practically on top of me.

"It's hard to eat when you're tied down in the trunk of a car." I say sarcastically, and get up to walk into his kitchen. My body aches tremendously, but I ignore it, he needed food. I wasn't sure if food would be the right thing for him, but he was going to eat it none the less.

"What are you doing?" Liam called as his feet padded into the kitchen.

"Getting you something to eat." I said.

"Stop." He sounded angry suddenly. So I set down the can of Ravioli, and turned to him, what the hell?

"What's wrong?" I asked softly, sensing the pent up aggression. Swiftly, he stomps towards me and grips my arms.

"Liam!" I scream at him, "I was just trying to get you some damn food! It's good for you!" I hit him weakly on the chest, making him chuckle deeply.

"I said no." Liam drags me back to his room, where he throws me down onto his bed. It hurts to hit the mattress that hard, and I gasp quietly. He crashes down into me, and starts kissing me. I fight it, thrashing my head around, and trying blowing air in his face. But he brings his arms up and holds my face still, practically suffocating me under his lips.

"I need you." He gasps, fear building up inside me, I feel utterly powerless. With my free arm, I struggle to reach into my pocket where my phone with 5% battery lies. Quickly dialing Tinley's number, I try to muffle the dialing tones, she quickly answers.

"Kennedy! Oh my god, you're alright! Everyone has been worried sick! How are you? Are you okay?" She spoke through the phone.

"Help!" I managed to break through Liam lips.

"What's going on!" Tinley's voice turning worried.

"Tinley?" Liam stopped pressing me and gripped my phone.

"Liam?" She responded, "No, I don't want to talk to you." She hissed at him.

"I'm at his place, Tin, please come!" I yell over Liam's shoulder. He hits the end button in attempts to quiet me, but Tinley already heard.

"Please, Kennedy, don't tell her." Liam said, worry took over his eyes. I sit up, and scoot over to the other side of the bed, and glare at him. Tapping my foot, I wait for Tinley to arrive, which only takes about five minutes.

"Kennedy!" She squeals as she pushed the bedroom door open, and rushes into me, hugging too tight.

"I'm fine!" I whisper.

"What were you doing to her!" Tinley shouted.

"Babe, it was nothing." Liam refused to make eye contact with her.

"Sure! Hence the reason I got a call with her screaming for help. Please tell me you weren't hurting her." Tinley stalked up to him, glaring daggers.

"I'm sorry." He whimpered, a tear escaping his right eye. Tinley sighed and sat down next to him.

"When I say, you need to hunt, you need to hunt. You can't starve yourself like this! You see what it does, it deprives you, and then you act out." She leans in and hugs him, and it becomes clear how vulnerable he is. He rests his head on her shoulder, and a few more tears escape, running down his cheeks and onto her shirt. He looked like a little kid again, as he held onto Tinley as if she was protecting him, and he relaxed in her arms. They didn't seem to notice when I got up and left the room, I decided to put it behind me, and locked the front door behind myself. Thank you Tinley, I thought, as I began my long walk back to the college campus.