Does This Count as Strenuous Activity?

*Kennedy's P.O.V.*

It was five AM when I finally gave up looking for Justin. I went back to the area we had seen him on the boardwalk and failed to find him. I searched in every shop along to boardwalk and along the coastline, but he was no where. I started crying again in frustration, and slumped my shoulders in defeat. When I finally walked all the way back to my dorm room from the boardwalk, I was exhausted, and laid down in my bed. I took a shower after a quick nap and headed down to Niall's dorm to tell him that I was unsuccesful of finding Justin. I knocked on his door and was suprised to see Liam answer the door.

"Where's Niall?" I asked.

"He's at the hospital. Where were you last night?" He sounded angry.

"What! Why!" I started to panic.

"Apperently, Justin came after you left and stabbed Niall." Liam said bluntly, and without sugar-coating it. I noticed him holding carpet cleaning supplies, he must've been cleaning the carpets, which appeared to be soaked in blood. My eyes widened at the sight and, without saying another word, I left. I noticed the car was still in the guys dormitory parking lot, so someone must of driven him to the hospital. Freaking out, I drove faster than the speed limit to the hospital, where I found Niall asleep in his room. The hospital room looked an awful like the one I had been in when I had broken a couple ribs, and it reminded me of the fight Niall and Justin had gotten into that day.

Niall was still asleep with a wrap around his stomach and had beads of sweat on his forehead. I pulled a chair up and sat next to him, and listened to the sound of his breathing and, being tired, fell fast asleep at his lap.

I woke up from a tap on the shoulder, his doctor was asking me to leave. I nodded and reluctantly grabbed my things to leave, even though I didn't want to.

I walked out to the waiting room and grabbed a magazine. The room was packed, and there were only a few seats. I sat next to a girl who was looking down, so I couldn't get a good view of her face. And when I sat down I accidentally bumped her, saying I was sorry, she looked up and I realized it was Tinley.

"Tinley?" I questioned.

"Hi." Was all she said.

"Why are you here?" I asked, it had been a couple days since I had caught her and Niall "cheating".

"For Niall." She said quietly, she sounded ashamed for it. It slightly irritated me that she was there, but I told myself to relax, to believe that she didn't like him.

"Me too." I said, even though she didn't ask. I went back to my magazine and marveled at their photoshop skills for a minute, which turned into hours, which turned into night. I sighed and looked at the clock that read 11:59 PM. Almost all of the people in the room had left besides Tinley and I. With everyone being gone, I noticed Clover and Liam sitting in the back of the waiting room. Liam must of felt my staring because he looked up at me and gave me a disappointed look, because I was sitting with Tinley. I gave him a 'I'm Sorry!' look and went back to my magazine for a while. After a few minutes I stood up and requested to see Niall, and luckily, I was allowed to. Niall was in a different room this time and I was clueless as to why, and when I got inside it was a little comfier. Niall was awake and smiled when he saw me walk into the room, he had bags under his eyes, even though he had been sleeping.

"Hi!" I whispered.

"You don't need to whisper." Niall whispered back.

"Okay," I whispered again, then spoke normally, "so how are you feeling?" I said and walked over to him.

"I feel better." He said. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, relieving some of my stress to see him awake and talking. The moniter showing his heart rate sped up and Niall blushed in embaressment.