Niall's Big Secret

Okay, okay. Here is a bigger chapter. This took forever.

We pulled into the parking lot near Niall's dorm, around dinner time, and turned off the car.

"Dinner at my place?" Niall winked.

"Oh, but of course." I winked back as cheesily as I could. And he quickly got out of the drivers seat to race around the car and help me out of the passanger side. The stairs up to his room was a challenge, and Niall laughed as I cursed the building for not having an elevator.

"This is no place for a pregnant lady." Niall breathed as he pushed me up the steps.

"But there's nothing we can do." I said stubbornly. There was no way I could leave college. My parents woud kill me, buts that's only half the battle, they still don't know I'm pregnant. It would only make things worse.

By the time we made it to the room, we were both dead tired, and layed in bed as we waited for the pizza man to arrive. Without a word, we watched Friends, until the knock at the door interuppted the peace. Niall shot up, and playfully threw the blankets over me, making me completely unnoticeable to the man at the door.

"What was that for?" I pushed the heavy duvet covers off my face.

"I didn't want the pizza boy to look at my woman!" He shouted, teasingly, to act as if the pizza boy could still hear him even though he had shut the door already.

"I wouldn't let him." I stood up and made a slapping motion with my hands, along with a silly angry face. Causing both of us to laugh. We sat at the tiny table near his tiny counters and tiny coffee pot. After paying, we drove our faces into the pizzas, we let ourselves be ingulfed in its greasy goodness. I smiled delightfully, and shoved more pizza in my pie whole, satisfying my intense cravings.

"I've got an idea." Niall grinned devilishly.

"Ah wah wood dat be?" I said sloppily with my mouth full. But he didn't answer. Instead, he hurridly scurried over to his tiny dresser, and starting pulling everything out and cramming it into a suitcase he had under his bed.

"N-Niall!" I said and swalled.

"What? Life is too short to not be spontaneous."

"Don't you think this is a little too spontaneous?" It wasn't amusing me like it was to him.

"Of course not." He said, suddenly serious, a familiar 'I'm trying to be pursuasive' look took over his face. "I don't think college is the best choice for us anymore. Becuase, well, if you're having troubles getting up the stairs yourself, how could it be easier with a screaming baby?"

"It will be fine. Babe, we can't just get up and leave!"

"Yes, we can." Niall smirked.

"And how are we supposed to do that?" I set down my pizza to face him completely.

"Get up. And get out. Easy as that. Oh yeah, and grab our bags." He said, as if it wasn't a big deal that we'd be dropping opprotunities and countless dollars that would be wasted.

"I can't. I just can't." I turned back to the pizza and took another bite, the beautiful flavor had vanished with my good mood.

"I won't let you do this. We need to take care of this child, not some babysitter."

"There is three months left of this pregnancy. I'm sure we can manage the last couple months of school with the baby with us." I didn't want to be stubborn, but this was serious.

"Nope." Niall shook his head and continued packing. I ate the rest of the pizza angrily and watched him as he packed up every last thing; including the coffee pot. Once he was finished packing, it was late, and he walked out his front door.