Suprise!

It had been a couple days since I threw the little party for Niall, and I wondered if I had caught a bug or the cold, because I was feeling a bit off. I had been taking ibuprofen and sleeping a lot, and I just assumed my period had been coming, but then it hit me. Niall and I didn't use protection after our date to the restaurant. Shit.

I got in the car and drove down to the nearest store to pick up a pregnancy test, as a million thoughts raced through my head. I definitely wasn't ready for a child, I only just started college. And, I definitely didn't know how Niall would feel about it.

I walked inside the store and grabbed two pregnancy tests, and nervously walked to the cashier.

"Ooo! Are you expecting?" Asked the woman at the register. I didn't respond, my mind was completely over taken by worries. The woman gave me an understanding look and handed me the tests before I left. I didn't even say thank you.

When I got back to the dorm, I ran into Kota and I's dorm room and straight into the bathroom. I zipped past Kota holding the grocery bag close to my chest, as she played on her phone in her bed. I shut the bathroom door behind me quickly, and I heard, "Are you okay? Kennedy?" Kota asked from the other side of the door.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I lied. I really wanted to be alone in this moment to be honest.

"Eat something spicy?" Kota joked.

"No. It's more serious than that." I mumbled, but she still heard me.

"Wait," she paused, "are you?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." I said, and didn't bother to be discrete about opening the package. Kota sat silently outside the bathroom door as I took the test, and quietly whispered to myself to relax. Once I was done I sat for a moment and refused to look at the results, I was afraid of what I might see.

"What does it say?" Kota asked.

I hesitated for a moment, "Positive." Neither of us said anything for a couple minutes.

"You should take another test. Just to be sure." She said, and I nodded to myself, and took another test. It also came out positive.

I have to tell Niall.

***

I knocked on Niall's dorm room door and prayed he would take the news lightly. When he opened up he seemed a little suprised.

"What brings you here?" He said in a silly voice.

"We need to talk." I said in a serious tone. He looked confused and worried, and let me inside his room. I sat down on his bed silently for a moment, trying to stir up the courage to tell him. I panicked that he would get mad and leave, and I wondered if now was a good time.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked sweetly.

"I have to tell you something. Something really big." I mumbled, why was it so hard to say it out loud. Nialls face looked worried, and I could see him tense up. He sat down next to me and pulled me in for a hug, even though I hadn't told him yet.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Well," I breathed, "I'm...-"

*Clover's P.O.V.*

"-pregnant." I heard Kennedy say on the other side of Niall's door. I gasped quietly to myself, this was getting way out of hand. Niall didn't know what he was getting into, and I had to do something about it.

"Harry." I whispered over my shoulder, and he scooted in close to me.

"Yeah?" He said.

"This is getting too far out of control. Why didn't you guys kill her when I told you too?" I was angry at them for disobeying me.