Searching For Kennedy

*Niall's P.O.V.*
The clock ticked quietly and continuously, it was getting darker and darker every minute. I knew I had class in the morning, and it wasn't the best idea to be awake at 2am, but I couldn't stop going through the photos on my phone of Kennedy and I. The feeling of guilt built up inside me with every photo. She looked so happy in those pictures, her smile bright and happy, where now she seemed so upset. And it was all my fault. Why had I let my anger get the best of me, she could've been telling the truth, but I didn't give her the chance.
I stopped swipping my finger across the screen when I reached a very special picture. It was of her when she didn't realize it. Raw, natural, and unfiltered pictures were my favorite, because they capture what really happens. In the picture Kennedy was sitting on my bed, which was pressed against the window, and only wearing one of my large sweaters. Her legs were criss crossed, and the bun on top of her hair was on the brink of falling apart. Her make-up was smudged around her eyes because she refused to get up and wash it off before we went to sleep, but I didn't mind. The sun shown through the window and sprawled out onto the bed, where it cast a soft glow around her. In that moment, I couldn't resist but take a photo of it, it was just too beautiful.
I felt a tear form in my eye, but quickly wiped it away, and took a deep breath. I missed her smile and laughter, I missed the sound of her voice, I missed her. So I exited out of my photos and proceeded to call her. The phone dialled and rang for several minutes before I finally hung up before the beep. I called again, waited, then hung up before the beep. I called again, and again, and again, until I was fed up and stomped out of my room. Maybe Clover would know where she was, I needed to apologize to Kennedy.

***

I walked up to Clover's door step and knocked on her door a few times before she answered. She opened the door, and before she could say hello, I interupted her to ask, "Where is Kennedy?" I wasn't in the mood to chit chat.

''The last I saw her was at my Christmas party yesterday." She said, with a hint of worry, she sensed something was wrong.

"Shit," I mumbled, "Okay, just tell me if you see her."

"What's going on?" She said back quietly.

"Nothing that concerns you!" I snapped at her. I hadn't realized how much anger had built up until I felt the the release from yelling.

"She's my best friend! I deserve to know!" Clover stood up from leaning on the door frame, to seem taller, but she didn't have to stand strong to be taller than me.
I simply just waved her off, and she shut the door between us, she was pissed. Which made me feel pissed. I was angry and fed up with her ignoring me. I want to apologize damn it! I paced on the side walk next to my car, thinking of some way I could reach her, until I stoppped. Shoving my hands in my jacket pockets, I felt a napkin rub on my fingers. On it was a number, that I had never seen, but maybe it would aid me in finding Kennedy. I had found it lying on her bed before she left.
The phone rang for several seconds before a man picked up.

"Hello?" The mans voice sounded.

"Who is this?" I cut straight to the chase.

"Uhm, Oliver. How did you get my number?" He sounded a little worried.

"My girlfriend, Kennedy, left a napkin with this number on her bed."

"Oh! You must be Niall! Speaking of which, I haven't seen Kennedy lately." He said, the worry in his voice increasing.

"You bastard!" I shouted into the phone. I was wrong the believe she wasn't seeing someone. The anger rapidly taking over me. "You stay away from my girlfriend! You hear me!"

"Calm down! I have no romantic interest in your girl. We are only friends." Oliver said defensively.

"Sure, thats what she said too." Why should I believe this horse crap?