Chapter 11 Back to the Beach

A\N I had to write another beach chapter. And if you've noticed, it's the same chapter number like last time.

"Beach Time!", Hau shouted as he wasted no time running barefoot into the hot sand. Which he soon regretted. "Be careful Hau. I don't want you to burn your feet" Lillie voiced her concerned. Burnt feet wouldn't be any fun, especially for a guy like Hau. "Right. Thanks Lillie" Hau smiled as he put his sandals back on. The four of us got our spot set up before going to change into our bathing suits. You were defiantly ready for another fun day at the beach. After changing, it was time for the fun to begin. "Hey not make this a beach party and invite all our Pokemon?" Hau said. Well with all our Pokemon combined, it certainly will be a party. "After the fun it'll just turn into a big bath party afterwards, but sure why not" you agreed. You knew everyone was gonna to need a bath after all this. Fun now, clean up later. You, Gladion and Hau called out your teams. "Alright everyone time for some fun at the beach!" Hau called out. With everyone present, it certainly was a herd but they all were happy to join in.

As everyone got settled in, it was time to decide what the first activity will be. "How about we play some volleyball?" Lillie suggested pulling a ball out of her bag. "Sounds fun! We can be on teams with our Pokemon!" Hau cheered. You agreed. Things were certainly going to geta bit crazy. You had all the Pokemon line up. Quite the variety to choose from. Sylveon jumped up and down excited. "What is it Sylveon? You want to play or do you have an idea?" you asked it. Sylveon gave a quick words to Mudsdale, who left the lineup. What did Sylveon ask it to do? Mudsdale proceeded to make a thick noticeable line across an area. Oh, its making the playing field. Looks like Sylveon wanted to be the coach. "You want to plan the game then?" you asked it. It nodded and wagged its tail. "This ought to be interesting" Gladion commented. For sure. As Mudsdale determined the boundaries, Sylveon sorted out the teams. The referees would be Gladion's Weavile and Hau's Decidueye. (I honestly forgot id I gave Hau a specific starter). First match up, will be Hau and Gladion vs you and Lillie. On the boy's team was Hau's Raichu and Gladion's Riolu. On your side was your Torracat and Luxray. Everyone else made up the audience. 4 on 4, let's do this. You and Hau rock paper scissors for the ball. He won, giving him the first serve. "Ready. Set. GO!" Hau shouted as he served the ball over to your side. The ball flew over heading straight for you. You waited for the perfect time and hit the ball back. It smacked your arms and bounced back. Up in the front was Riolu, who claimed the ball and hit it back with easy and accuracy. Saving your hide from the quick retaliation was Luxray who head-butt the ball back into the air, giving an opening for Torracat to jump off of Luxray's back and hit it back over. You were amazed how the Pokemon naturally adjusted to playing. They never cease to amaze you. Countering Torracat's hit was Raichu. Using its psychic abilities, it flew up to meet up with the ball. Leaving the safety of its surfboard like tail for just a moment, it used its tail to land a hit. Thankfully since Raichu's tail was flat, the power of its swing wasn't all that strong. Running up to the ball you hit it. But backwards accidentally. "Lillie. Hit it!" you told her. Lillie did her best to line up with the ball. It made contact with her arms and reflected off. Though at a bad angle. The ball landed right on the middle line. Weavile and Decidueye called the ball out on you and Lillie. "I'm sorry. I wasn't really ready you guys" Lillie apologized a little embarrassed. "No worries. It's just for fun. Maybe you should stand in the front. Let's trade places" you offered. She nodded and the two of you switched spots.

Hau and Gladion got a point, but it was only 1 to 0. You had to time to score. Gladion made the serve this time. His hit flying towards Lillie. Talk about time for a quick comeback. It didn't have to be strong, she just had to make it over the line. At first it looked like she wasn't even going to hit it. She teetered side to side like a Spinda trying to get in the right spot. With some cheering from the Poke audience, Lillie managed to hit the ball. Going in for the counter, Hau and Riolu both went for the ball. Tripping over Riolu's small size, Hau missed and the ball hit him. Point for you. Gladion looked a bit disappointed. "Watch where you are going please" he said. Hau got off of Riolu and apologized, both of them were ok.