Chapter 32: Into the Wormhole!

A\N: Some Awesome hopeful music. I love Colosseum and XD. Sorry if this is a bit short, but a big plot battle is about to take place next chapter and I was to save the words for that. 

It was time to get into action. No more time to rest and reflect. You went to go speak with Phyco and the rest of the ultra recon squad. "You'll do it! Yes! I knew the champion wouldn't let us down!" cheered Zossie. They all looked pleased to hear. "If you are to go to our home, then you'll need some special suits to travel through Ultra Space" said Phyco. "Good thing we carry extras!" cried Zossie. There was certainly no backing out of this now. Zossie gave you Gladion a pair of outfits to put on. Once you did, it was almost like you were one of them now.

"Lunala has recovered fully. She is ready to go" said Lusamine. Perfect timing. The whole group had gathered at the docks. "When you all enter the wormhole, fly as far as you can until you reach a gold tinted portal. There you will be in out world. Megalopolis" said Phyco. "What happens if we go into another portal?" you asked. "You may encounter ultra beasts or perhaps even pass through time itself. Although we found no harm in doing so. As long as you go back through the portal in which you came, there's no worry" explained Dulse. Easier said then done. As long as Lunala was comfortable, there shouldn't be any reason to worry. "Time is essential to saving Solgaleo. I fear Necrozma may taint his mind the longer he under his control" said Lunala ready to go. "Then lets get on our way" you agreed. You and Gladion mounted the great legendary. Her wings as dazzling as the night sky. She took off into the sky and opened a portal in the sky. The transition inside was almost surreal. Almost like a dream. Swirls of dark blue and purple clouds formed a pathway in ultra space. Slowly one by one, portals of different sizes and colors opened up. It all seemed so unreal to you. "I never thought I'd see something like this" Gladion commented from behind you. "Neither would I" you replied in awe of your surroundings.

Lunala's wings flapped in a rhythm and undisturbed among the unfamiliar. She was totally in peace and in control.Time felt liked it slowed down drastically.  "What you see is ultra space. Here is where Solgaleo and I reside for most of our time as we keep the portals in check and balance. Without us, they would grow in numbers and find their way into worlds like yours" she explained. So they were familiar with this. Why hasn't anyone made the connection? "So the rise in ultra beast was because of Solgaleo being absent" Gladion brought up. "Indeed. Before you brought Cosmoem to the altar, the previous Solgaleo has passed from the overwhelming number of ultra beast. I had no choice by to save my strength in hops of his return. When the new Solgaleo had awaken, we were able to wipe out many threatening portals, which is why your world has ceased to be expose to more ultra beast as of late. But if Solgaleo isn't freed to help me, I fear the same thing might happen. It might even be worse with Necrozma" Lunana went on. This is indefinably a story to be kept in records. If this outbreak of ultra beast is almost about to happen a second time, then perhaps we can do more to prevent it. Not sure if humans can do anything though.

After what seemed like eternity, a golden portal finally appeared.Luna flew through. On the inside you were met with a dark world that was filled with tall prism shaped buildings. In the middle was a tall cylinder like building. On top of the cylinder was triangular structures that emitted powerful beams of light that lite up the whole place. It was unlike anything your could imagine. Was this truly where the ultra recon squad came from? There was no people around to speak to. "They are all hiding in fear of Necrozma" said Lunala answering your question. "Understandable. But where is Necrozma. Isn't he suppose to be here?" you asked. "I can feel him. He is not far. But I must do a quick check to make sure everyone here is safe inside. I won't be long. Feel free to explore. Call my name if you end up finding Necrozma before I do" Luna told you before flying away. "Atleast she is feeling confident" you said nervously. "As long as we don't drawn any attention to ourselves, we'll be fine" assured Gladion.