4$

The five counselors. I met them the next morning after the 'wake up' which consisted of Coach Raffe jogging around Camp screaming his lungs hollow through a megaphone. He didn't stop until every camper was accounted for.

I spotted the group of boys from yesterday standing together swaying on their feet. They had a new face with them.

Taehyung stood beside me. He was dressed in a too large grey hoodie and flannel sweat pants. Blue pen ink smudged across his cheeks as he rubbed his face tiredly. I don't see how he could be so tired, he'd gone to bed so early. He'd never moved a muscle from the spot he'd fallen asleep in when I was introducing myself. I would know, Holly and I kept guard all night. You know? In case he suddenly woke up and decided I was an easy target.

"This is the wake up." Raffe shouted, even though his voice was already excruciatingly loud do to the megaphone " everyday at this time I will be making rounds. I expect all of you Greenies to emegre fully dressed and line up next properly next time. Am I clear?"

He waits for a response and when he gets none his expression grows dark. "I said...AM I CLEAR!"

Kids cry out covering their ears in shear horror and pain. Some start mumbling about how this might be a mistake. How this place was already turning out to be more like a boot camp than a summer camp. To me, there really was no difference.

Coach Raffe goes on and on for what seems like hours shouting at us using his unrelenting slang terms nobody understood before finally calling for the counselors to step forward.

Five guys shuffle forward out of the sea of children. They all appear to be in their late teens.

The introduction is brief as they go down the line giving their names and responsibilities .

"Good morning children." The eldest called softly. "My name is Kim Seokjin. I am your crafts instructor. I hope we can all get along this summer."

The next on looks like Barney with his purple hair "What's up? I'm Kim Namjoon. I'm your music instructor. Let's make this summer fun."

The shortest boy with the pink hair goes next "hello!" He chirped with a voice sweeter than honey "I'm Park Jimin, I will be your dance Instructor. Please be nice to me."

Next up was a guy with hair darker than tar And strangely shaped front teeth "I'm Jungkook." He grumbled " I'm your recreation instructor. " he opens his mouth to say more, but then closes it with a second thought.

The last counselor to go has a radiance about him. His smile is so warm and welcoming I can't help but want to get closer to him. " My name is Jung Hoseok! I am your hope! Literally, because without me you guys wouldn't be getting any decent food around here. " a few kids laugh. Taehyung excluded.
"But I am also in charge of keeping the good vibes flowing. Spreading love and not bruises. "

As I stared at our five counselors my heart was filled with the tiniest bit of hope that this summer wouldn't be complete dog shit. Not Holly's shit. Holly's shit was holy shit. But some random dog that I didn't care abouts shit.

We were all dismissed to go get dressed for breakfast. When I arrive back at the cabin Taehyung is unpacking his bags. He had rearranged the furniture a bit to so our beds were side by side instead of across from each other. I didn't mind, but I would have appreciated it if he had asked first. Taehyung didn't seem like the type of person to care about human approval though.

Inbetwen our beds hanging on the wall was a small dreamcatcher. It was intricately woven to have beads and feathers of all different shapes sizes and designes swing delicately eveytime a breeze moved through the room. It was also very obviously handmade