17$

"Who the fuck is that?" I whisper yelled into Taehyungs ear.

We are crouched behind a bush together, still holding hands. Taehyung Is leaning forward slightly on his toes peeking over the green shrub while I peek over his shoulder. I'm not ashamed to admit that I did sniff his hair. It smells like strawberries.

The invisible boy that we were following had finally stopped walking. It felt as if we had been going for hours, when in actuality it was only about fifteen minutes. We're at the other end of the lake. Far from any of the cabins. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of birds chirping and the boy nervously tapping his foot on dried leaves. The perfect place to kill someone without any witnesses.

Taehyungs pushes his slender body up a bit more so he could see the mysterious figure entering the territory. "I don't know. I've never seen him before."

The guy was tall with brown hair styled up off his face. As soon as his gazed locked on to the figetting ravenette with the large owl eyes he jogged to him. He wrapped his strong looking arms around the shorter and pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

As a freshly truned teenager I naturally hate everything, but PDA held a special place in my heart. So watching them both lean in slowly for a kiss made me gag.

"I missed you so much Kai~" invisible boy whispered, hiding his face in the others chest.

The brunette smiled softly "I missed you too kyungsoo."

Taehyung glances back at me then at our intertwined hands. He stares at them with a blank expression then meets my eyes again. I find myself blushing under his dead stare. Is he just noticing that we were still holding hands? Does he think I'm weird for not tugging away now that I couldn't run anyway without us being discovered."w-whats wrong?"

"Your hands are sweating." Taehyung mumbled

Embarrassing. There is no other way to describe it. I knew that I sweat a lot whenever I got nervous. For example once when my dad got angry at my mom for eating his leftover ribs from the fridge when in fact I had fed them to Holly. I sweat up a storm that entire week praying that they wouldn't figure out the truth. Or that one time when I broke my grandmothers favorite vase and then allowed the blame to fall on my little cousin. I knew he knew that I broke it. This situation can now be added to the long list.

"Sorry." Taehyung shakes his head slowly and opened his mouth to speak but was overpowered by Kai's voice.

"Are you fitting in alright?" He asked.

Kyungsoo nods his head enthusiastically "yes, your friends have been really nice to me!"

"That's good."

"Yeah."

The two seemed awkward in each others company. It was obvious that they were a couple. Right? I mean I don't personally know many people who kiss their friends like that, but I could be wrong.

"When are you going to tell them?" Kyungsoo asked anxiously. The elder was cute, no doubt, but in an cracked out spazzy sort of way. With his eyes wide as if he would start screaming at any second and the way he gribbed his backpack with white knuckled fists.

Kai was equally the looker, probably even older than kyungsoo who was about fifteen by appearance. He had the suave playboy vibe oozing off of him in bucketfuls. Easily an eye fuck victim. Not so easily arm candy material.

"Um." Kai sighed looking away. He rubbed kyungsoo's shoulders gently, obviously about to break some bad news. "I don't think that now is a good time. The guys are nice an all but they have their limits."

"You said they wouldn't care." Kyungsoo pouted, pinning his (maybe) lover with an accusing stare.

I felt like I was watching a movie play out before my very eyes. We were at the part were the dashing male lead tells the female star that they were leaving them for another women.

"They won't! Promise! Its just, where weve been secret for so long, and the whole thing with Eunjae. I don't think theyll take it very well out of the blue."

Suddenly Kyungsoo's face went crimson. Taehyung squeezed my hand. The raventte shrugged off Kai's hands from his shoulder and took a considerable amount of steps back. "You haven't broken up with her yet, have you?"

Kai rolled his eyes. Reaching out he grabbed kyungsoo's arm and yanked him forward."what?" He asked when he noticed the boys flowing tears "you gonna break up with me if I don't tell my friends about you? Huh?" He cooed. He brought his face closer till they were just inches apart and smirked. "No? I thought so. "

Kyungsoo clutched his back pack tighter "you're hurting me." He whimpered, voice laced with sorrow.

Taehyung sat back on his heels covered his ears and closed his eyes. I couldn't help but pout at the loss of warmth from his hand, but the fact that he was breathing in such ragged breathes didn't give me a chance to really grumble about it. "Tae?"

"I can't watch this." He said and proceeded to turn away even more. "Keep looking. We need as much details as possible."

Reluctantly I turned back around to find kyungsoo on the ground alone and crying as Kai stalked away. His tiny sobs were heartbreaking, I just wanted to go over there and hug him. "Kai please, you promised!" He shouted. In the heat of the moment the ravenette plucked up the rock closest to him and chucked it at the boy.

Kai avoided it easily. His brown eyes held an ultimately sad glow, but his face was contorted into a forced smile. "Don't worry babe, I don't break my promises." He turned on his heel and left.

"Taehyung." I whispered after a long period of listening to kyungsoo sob and punch at his back pack in defeat. "We need to go ."

When he didn't move I tapped his shoulder and when that didn't work either I thought it was best to just carry him before he starts screaming again. I lowered myself before him and pulled him up onto my back. He wasnt heavy at all as expected.

We walked back to camp in silence. Taehyung snuggled against my neck shivering and me deep in thought about what the hell was going on.