25$

That awkward moment when you finally get Snapchat and go to take your first ever selfie and realize how low your self esteem is. Pepperoni face, fat nose, greasy skin and hair looking like shit. Then you go and compare your body to your skinny perfectly proportioned friends who look perfect in all of their clothes. Sad realizations people.

Me: *shows mom bts concept photos*
Mom: *frantically looks for kookie*
Me: *smirks, knowing she can't find him * can you find kookie?
Mom: *points at everybody except him*
Me: *dies of laughter*
Mom: *gets angry* it's not my fault I can't tell them apart! They all look alike to me! Just show me which one is him!
Me: there is only one left oh my god!

" he isn't coming." I said smacking my head down on the table. "I'm hungry Taehyung, can we eat now. Please~" I begged over the sound of my tummy screaming bloody murder.

Taehyung frowned at me before running his hands through my hair affectionately. Such a simple action yet it had shivers running down my spine "no" he said "we can't eat until kyungsoo gets here."

I nodded, but in the inside I was drowning in sadness.

On my plate sat two gigantic handmade slices of pizza. Thick buttery crust with molten cheese and Sauce dripping from its triangular form. Circular pepperoni pieces calling my name . 'Eat us Yoongi! You know you want to!'

"I do, I really do."

"Do what?" Taehyung asked.

Waving him off I continued to converse with my pizza until someone slamming their tray down onto our table startled me from its trance.

"Where is he?"

Huh?

Looking up I lock eyes with none other than the red headed fuckboy himself, Yugyeom. Face as red as his hair with anger, fists clenched and bleached from the force of gripping his tray. Well someone is having a bad day.

Taehyung goes rigid beside me. He doesn't really like loud noises, or sudden movements for that matter.

With narrowed eyes I glare at the nuisance "what do you want?" I ask shuffling closer to the blonde.

Gyeom noticed the move and rolled his eyes, completely exasperated "Jesus Christ" he sighed clenching his jaw " look, I'm not here to hurt your freaky fuck buddy, just tell me where he is?"

"Where who is?" Tae piped up. For someone who was so hard ass the other day with Soo, he surely did a 180 today. One minute he's an emotionless robot, then he's crying over every little thing, next he's a mischevious sadist, and now he's just Taehyung.  Soft hearted and frightened easily.

"Don't play daft bitch! Where is that little whore BamBam!"

Ah, makes sense.

At this point in time yugyeoms shouting has attracted a bit of attention. Including the eyes of Felix, Bangchan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Kyungsoo not with them for once.

As for where BamBam is? I don't know. He's been hanging with Jackson a lot lately. They are like an old married couple. Oblivious , hopeless, whatever you pleased to label it.

"I'm not his keeper." I shrugged, grabbing up a slice of pizza and going to take a bite. My stomach is done with my shit. If I don't eat it'll eat me instead.

Smack

My teeth snap shut around air.

My pizza flying out of my grasp and hurtling toward the dirty floors, hot cheese splattering.