31$

Ch 30 didn't send me a notification so just in case! Ch 30 does exist!

"Can I tell you a secret ?"

"I'm you boytoy . It's my job to listen to you whether I want to or not. Tell away." I said meaning every word. My dad schooled me From when I was in diapers how I should treat my lady. Granted he hadn't known I was gay at that point, I bet the rules still apply with Taehyung. As a good lover I am to listen to my boyfriends thoughts regardless of If i want to or if I agree with them.

" don't get upset, but ,i wish we never met. " he whispered, clinging to my hand when I unconsciously began to pull away. "Not just you and I , but all the others too"

Tae always has a reason for saying or doing or thinking the things he does. He must have a reason for uttering such cruel words. He wished he'd never met me. He wished that we'd never became a couple.

I have to shut my eyes when a tick begins in my jaw and anger floods my brain. Everyday all day all I did was think about Tae. And not just in the dirty way when I masturbated to his voice in my head. In the way where I dreamed about our future together. Where we'd live after graduating college. If we'd get another pet to keep Holly's company. If we'd ever adopt. We'd just met and he was already my life.

While I was wishing for a future with the blonde he was wishing for one without me.

"Yoongi you can-"

"Why?" Never have I ever felt so defeated. My face and my voice say enough.

Taehyung visibly gulps.

"Because if we never meet and I fail at saving you. Maybe I wouldn't care as much." He whispered.

Kim Taehyung was kind hearted. That being part of the reason I fell so hard for him. Under that rock hard shell, built over years of self defense, he was a softie. He once cried over spilt ice cream, saying he felt awful for being clumsy and wasteful. He cried when he accidentally burned me with hot glue. He cried when he beat BamBam in Mario kart, all because Bam was so hellbent on winning. Heck I even caught Tae crying in his sleep once. Claiming he felt sad for those plagued with nightmares ,when he for once was having a good dream. The boy was a crybaby.

"Yes you would you crybaby. You'd cry for weeks over our damned souls wether you knew us or not" I rolled my eyes.

We were just outside of Bangchans cabin at this point. Why he chose now to spill such a secret is beyond my level of comprehension.

That doesn't mean that I'm any less hurt. Some secrets you just keep to yourself.

"I'm going to save you . I will or I'll die trying." Taehyung said tugging me back from the door. "I will! Promise!"

I want to tell him not to make promises he can't keep, but instead I say.

"Good because if I die holly dies too. My girl has big things ahead of her. Also I already made arrangements with my mom regarding after camp. You're coming home with me."

Before he could start another heartbreaking conversation I dragged him forward and opened the cabin door.

Lol those were awful 🤣 . I don't know how to make those chapters any better so

 I don't know how to make those chapters any better so

You can have pics of my face as a make up

You can have pics of my face as a make up. I know I know I look rough 🤣🤣! I'll do better next time!