35$

We covered quite a bit during the meeting.
1. Taehyung confirmed that Kai did indeed not know about us threatening kyungsoo (when I asked how , he said that kyungsoos staring down my throat in anticipation for what I would say was a dead giveaway) Therefore we had the element of surprise on our side. He didn't know that we were hot on his trail.

2. The vision would definitely come to be in Felix and Bangchans cabin. The crooked floorboard. The dark lighting. The lack of a rug. Those were all details Taehyung saw in his vision. Which is pretty sad because I highly doubt they'd be to happy to have our guts and brains soaking everything they owned.

3. We still didn't know when exactly the shooting was to happen. Obviously we all needed to be conjoined in the same area for Kai to shoot us back to back like that.

4. We still didn't know what kais motives were. If he didn't know that we'd threatened his boyfriend and knew about eunjae he otherwise didn't have a reason to hold a vendetta against us. Well me at least. Maybe those other thots did something to tip him over the edge but I know for a fact that bam didn't. So why would he shoot him specifically first?

5. Doomsday is coming up fast according to my blonde companion. The visions were getting more frequent and more urgent. Showing up now in the surface of the lake. Next would be reflecting off eyes.

6. Last but not least. Something we did changed the vision. Which seemed pretty alarming at first but apparently it's a good thing. The vision went as so. The bad guy is shown backing up into a corner as if he feels threatened. A flash of red hair. Then the gunshots start. Seven body bags. One unzipped reveling my cold dead unmoving face. Now though it goes. Bad guy backed up in corner. A flash of black hair! Gunshots. Six body bags! Something we did along the line somehow altered the course of the vision for the better. One less person was to be shot. Unfortunately my body was still lying in one of those bags.

"Whats up dumbass!?"

I close my notebook at the sound of BamBams voice. Today was one of those nod and shrug days where Tae needed to be alone. With nobody else to really hangout with I invited BamBam to the lake. While I waited for him I logged down all the useful things we knew about the vision so far and some personal theories I had. With my bare feet swishing around in the freezing water I looked over my shoulder at my white haired bestie.

"Hey!" I called waving. He flipped me off "your late."

"I'm not late, you're early."

The bruises on his face had dimmed down to a lavender purple. No longer as swollen and caked with dried blood. His bare arms still mangled with blue black fingerprints.

Bam caught me staring at them.

"They held me down." He shrugged sitting beside me with a loud over dramatic sigh. " all five of them held my scrawny ass down against the wet floor and beat me till I couldn't think without getting a headache. " he turned his face away and let out a bitter laugh. The sunlight bouncing off his hair and making it appear silver " once an ugly always an ugly."

I felt bad. Like maybe if I hadn't gone to the cabin with Taehyung BamBam might not have been jumped because he would have been with me. And I would have fought tooth and claw to protect him.

"You've never looked nice. " his breathe hitched at my words "You looked like art and art isn't supposed to look nice. It's supposed to make you feel something." I said purposely ignoring his sniffling " you make me feel something. Happiness and the need to protect. And I'm more than sure you make Jackson feel something."

Bam bam snorts "ok, i don't know if you meant that in a dirty way or not!"

"You know I meant that in a dirty way. Just remember . Put a raincoat on Jimmy before you let him invade your sanctum!"